Marketplace Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Thordalf, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Jesaine Well-Known Member

And while we're at it... How about an infernal version of the "Splendid Celestial Blade" for ebil characters? :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  2. Forestchild Well-Known Member

Like these??
    [IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.
  3. Forestchild Well-Known Member

there's a red version and blue version like the yellow.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Jesaine like this.
  4. Jesaine Well-Known Member

The trifold is more pirate than Musketeer. The Yellow is close but needs a wider brim; closer to the Ratonga outfit but not so limp looking. Something like this:

[IMG]

Now that says Gallant instead of foppish. :D
  5. Dristlin Member

I would say mercenary house actors.
    Basically you drop it and select a mercenary for it to look like. (could be limited to hire anywhere.)
    The idea is a way to give players to show off their merc collection.

Plat sink, -to help deflate the economy.
    Basically something for players to spend plat on to hopefully remove a few trillion plat from circulation.
    Could be old seasons merc, cosmetic loot boxes, rare mats ect.
  6. Sheyn Member

Yes please!

Errantly posted an individual thread, but:

First off, I'm totally fine with and all for the Marketplace.
    I use it as often as I have the disposable income for fun stuff ....

The wish is tho that ALL seasons of Familiar Crates are available for purchase all year round. I returned in earnest fairly recently and asked in game, and was told they DO go on sale but only during part of the year.

My Marketplace money is my after-I-pay-bills-money-and-dont-need-the-fam-to-know-my-business disposable income, so I wanna spend it on those crates when I have it ....

I'm starting to identify a Season 3 Tinkered Roomba as a Need rather than a Want.

- Sheyn

7. Sheyn Member

Also, the way I understand Mercenaries is: The new ones have a much stronger +Fervor boosting Battalion Buff

I'm sure this is to encourage purchase of new collector edition products, etc.

Make that money gurl ...

All for it ... but PLEASE ... Can you make a Marketplace Paid Feature Service UNLOCK and allow a Mercenary Appearance to be swapped out for a beloved earlier Merc

I'd like to keep the efficacy of the latest greatest Merc and their Battalion Buff, but would appreciate the diversity of being able to theme each of my toons. Makes it way more fun

Just like Mounts / Familiars ... Besides we ALL have a Giant Man Horsey. Ugh.

Id spend SO MUCH MONEY

- Sheyn
  8. Akume New Member

I use Market Place 2 - 3 times a week. When will we see the Potions of Vitality return to the shelves?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Akume New Member

My use of Potions of Vitality and XP Potions as well as others have me dependent upon them. Since I can no longer get the Vitality potions my time in the game is become less and less.
    I asked in my guild about them, and the thought is that DP is trying to force us to purchase the 120 Level tokens instead of playing to level. (Don't know if that is the real reason for the loss of the Vitality Potions and other things or not. Just a common thought amongst my guild mates), be that as it may... I have come to the thought that instead of using Marketplace 1 - 2 times a week, it will more likely become 1 - 2 times a month or less. Until I just don't show up anymore.
    I know the potions are a small thing, but I have 3 toons I am trying to level up and can't because I am out of vitality, and I don't want to purchase a level 120 token and then have to mentor down to level 55 or 60 to play and craft with them.
    All I can say is I am not as happy with the game as I used to be. I don't raid, I just like to do quests and see my toons level as I progress.
    Please bring back the Potions of Vitality.
    Otherwise, I am sure at some point I won't be playing here at all.
  10. Ubertino New Member

Admittedly, there are too many suggestions here for me to read through so I'll just give mine...

Please break out the LoN loot and sell it individually on the Marketplace. I am tired of gambling real money hoping to win something I would like. Now that it is heirloom, I can't even sell repeat items or stuff that is really just junk! At least in the crates, you are guaranteed to get one item from each of 4 categories.

Please, PLEASE stop forcing us to gamble! I'm not wasting any more money on a gambling item that is guaranteed to give me something which is highly likely to be useless to me. If you want to sell items separately on the marketplace, then you just might get more of my real cash from me. It would also give you a chance to make browsing the marketplace more interesting as it so rarely changes that it is not worth even calling up.

My 2 cents worth.
    Juraiya, Rosyposy, Geroblue and 2 others like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Exactly! Back when Player Studio was an ongoing thing (though I'm just glad they have anything left of it at all for us to buy from; really helps when the holidays you need stuff from aren't around), that at least could generate interest. :-/

But yeah, I have no interest whatsoever in the LoN stuff myself (though at least you can sort of get an idea of what might be in something before "opening" or /claiming it, so it can be on the Broker...for 49,999,999 plat); I mainly only gamble on it to try to get a rent-free house. I've lucked out TWICE...and one of those was when the CCG was still an on-going thing.

So, DBG, just give up and SELL me the bloody prestige house on the Marketplace; it's guaranteed I'm gonna buy it that way. Price it at the high end of the high-end places; hell, charge an extra $3.50 or whatever it would cost for a pack of 3 Card Monte, and I'll buy it.

But considering how young your player base can be, DBG, won't you get in trouble for encouraging children to gamble, using real money...? ;)

Uwk
  12. Berret1 Member

Character slot bundles, or just cheaper character slots. So many races and classes but the character slots are kinda pricey!
  13. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Will the marketplace backpacks with the quiver appearance ever get slot upgrades to match the other marketplace appearance backpacks? These are the "quivers" that don't get placed in your ammo slot, but instead into a bag inventory slot as they function as a regular backpack.

\aITEM -1919047551 1568199722:Black Quiver\/a (44 slots) vs. \aITEM -1622290927 782419736:Adventurer's Backpack\/a (66 slots)
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Even I usually wait nowadays until they go on sale; any time there's a holiday "Everything X% off! :D" I presume that means Services, too, which is where the Character Slots are, if memory serves. I still have some slots going begging in my US server(s), but I'm not sure how many. :-/

There are records in our account info as to what we bought, when, but nowhere that I know of (if anyone does know, let me know!) that will actually just tell us flat-out how many unused slots we still have left. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Only place I've seen 'slots available' is in character select.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

As in, the "Make a New Character! :D" button isn't greyed out? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  17. Carizia New Member

No. Above the list of characters. It will list number of character slots available to create. Not a total of how many characters but of how many you can still make. This was recently added. Easy to miss.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ooh, thanks! :D I'll check it out when I go from Public Test (where I'm not having fun currently) back over to the US servers, or maybe even Thurgadin, just to make sure it's updated with everyone else. ;->

Finally! :D

Uwk
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I would like to be able to buy a token in marketplace that would do this:

I log into one of my accounts on one server. I activate the token. I get a list of what characters have what kind of access to that character's properties.

Doing it manually is a Major Pain. ( ouchies)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

For instance: when I make a new toon (yes, it's still happening... :oops: to be fair, this time I had to re-make a mistake; fortunately, she was very young, but it was still traumatic to delete her... /weep), right off there'll be a window (among many) asking if I want to base this toon's UI on another's?

Uwk
    Rosyposy, Geroblue and Breanna like this.