Test Server Guide Events

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Elyshka, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

If this was for the Newsies , I already got that quest on most my toons.
    But when the quest was announced, she said it would be for Vetrovia.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm not sure either; usually, they're fairly obvious about Newsies ("This person wants to talk about finding lost folks, and she's parked up in the Ethernere" or something like that), and I think that previous post was a list of where things start?

Uwk
    Soara2 and Twyla like this.
  3. Guide Lissandra Member

Hello Friends!

The Scholars know that several of you have missed out lately
    so they have planned for two visits, both at the Commonlands Wizard spire.

For those wanting to visit the darker, shadowy side of Norrath's moon and Shar Vahl -
    Monday, May 9, 2022 at 1:00 pm Pacific time, (3pm CST, 4pm EST and 9pm GMT)

AND

For the brave explorers of the new, lost continent of Vetrovia
    Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 11:00 am Pacific time, (1pm CST, 2pm EST and 7pm GMT)

*Please assist the guide by dismounting and hiding all pets, familiars and mercenaries!
    *These tasks are not repeatable!
    Note: Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  4. Almee Well-Known Member

I think it is lovely that people take the time to be guides and help out the EQ2 community. I really appreciate your efforts.
    Soara2, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  5. Guide Lissandra Member

Thank you for those kind words, Almee!

If you, or anyone, is interested in the guide program you can check out our application and FAQ at https://j.mp/guidesfaq.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And please, folks, please make life easier on the poor guides by dismounting and packing your entourage away! There's nothing to be gained by swamping them. :-/

(On the other hand, the folks who frequent these forums are usually quite polite about it... The Guides need a sign or something to that effect, or a pre-written bit of text they can /shout at the beginning...)

Uwk
    Soara2, Twyla, Rosyposy and 1 other person like this.
  7. Guide Lissandra Member

Hello Friends!
    News has been received that lost relics have been found around Norrath
    that may possibly have belonged to Antonius Bayle!
    Stop by Antonica on Thursday, August 25, 2022 around 11:00 am PDT
    to see how you can help!
    (1:00 pm CST, 2:00 pm EST and 7:00 pm GMT)

Note: This task is not repeatable.
    Soara2, Twyla, Kasa and 6 others like this.
  8. Denmum Developer

Thank you for visiting, Lissandra! I saw lots of alt-cycling during my brief visit, so hopefully you had some lovely company to go relic hunting for you!
    Soara2, Breanna, Twyla and 2 others like this.
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot Lissandra!

I love my new friend! Send her hugs!

(but I DON'T love evil critters that bite my ankles instead of panda-ing! *scolds Mum*)
  10. Kasa Well-Known Member

Sorry I missed this but thank you for sharing your time and effort! :)
  11. Denmum Developer

From Discord:

Miriele — Today at 11:38 AM
    Players of Test! There is a rumor across the lands that lost relics have been found that possibly belong to Antonius Bayle! Stop by Antonica on Sunday, 11/13/22 at 11am PST to see how you can get involved."
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o yay :D this time I did not miss it
    I have that bag on every one of my toons on Varsoon.
    Thanks for posting this Mum
  13. Kasa Well-Known Member

I got it too, many thanks to the guide Miriele!
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Thanks for your patience Miriele.
  15. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Thank you
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

She was there a long time and waited patiently for every little level 5 alt (who was announced to her) to come along, and she walked away really slowly just in case there was another straggler.
    <3 <3 <3.
  17. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Is there a way to find these on Discord? And is that where they post the events?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

We do have a separate forum on Guide events (or did the last I checked; I hope they still have that, since not everyone on the bleedin' planet is on Discord or Twitter or whatever other 3rd party thing is out there, o devs), and I think the Test server ones are on there, too. I'd have to double-check.

EDIT: Ah! Nope, we don't have a separate listing in the Guide forum page (which still exists, thank heavens [one can never tell sometimes], and links to another website), but on the other hand, we also rarely have actual guides coming out to Test, since a lot of what they'd do on other servers is handled by NPCs on Test. :)

Uwk
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yes Uwkete the Guide site is still up.
    On the Test server we usually also get notified on this chat.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool. :)

Uwk