Fixed Internally 7 day lockout reset item no longer displaying reuse time

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Zhevally, Jul 13, 2022.

1. Zhevally Well-Known Member

On Saturday my 7 day instance lockout reset item properly displayed the amount of time left until I could use it. Since the patch on Tuesday, it appears greyed out but does not show the time remain. Other guildies have reported the same problem. Here's a pic of me mousing over the item and not being able to see how much time is left until I can use it.
    [IMG]
    Dude, Favorlock, Aumarea and 5 others like this.
  2. Favorlock New Member

Twyla likes this.
  3. Favorlock New Member

Yea got same issue here .
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Ratalthor Developer

Is this happening every time you use the item?
    Twyla likes this.
  5. Bludd Well-Known Member

for me it happened immediately when i got a new item after using mine, but after a few days the numbers showed up counting down
    Twyla and Beee like this.
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

I would guess the Timer is activated on a restart og the game by getting item infos from the database.
    Relogging or zoning does not apply the remaining timer on a new from the overseer recieved item.

Occures every time on getting a new reset item until restart
    Twyla and Bludd like this.
  7. Zhevally Well-Known Member

Normally when I acquire a new one it would have the time on it. After the server reset on July 12th everyone I talked to had the timer kicked off their item. A few days later they came back on. As a weird thing the time remaining on Money Sink (from the den challenge charm) was also not visible when this was going on. Seems like something weird hit with the patch.

Everyone I've looted since then has displayed the timer properly.
    Twyla likes this.
  8. Bunji Developer

Has anyone seen this issue recently?
    Twyla likes this.
  9. Suidakra Active Member

Yes. I noticed this too, last week*. The day I used it, I obtained another from an Overseer. It didn't display any reuse timer. The following day it was there.
    Twyla likes this.