Firesilk Thread

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Leetha, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Leetha New Member

Hi everyone, I am doing the "Doomfire: Ro's Sweatshop [solo]" and I made it to the end boss, defeated her and now I want to repair the doll on the loom there.
    But then I saw I had way to less Firesilk Thread". You need 40 of these and I had only around 19 of them (I used some for the fights with the bosses. I looked all around the islands if I could loot more of there, but I found nothing.

Is there a way to get more of these Fireskill Threads? Did I miss something?

Thank you.
  2. Mezaka Active Member

Hi Leetha,
    Did you clear all the trash? The Efreeti, goblins, and slugs all drop the fire silk threads. Some of the snails drop bags of 4 fire silk each.
    Breanna and Moonpanther like this.
  3. Melkior Well-Known Member

You need to finish the zone 6 times for the achievement anyway. Just pick up more the next time through. You can only do that quest one time, so don't fret if you didn't get enough the first time.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Cyra Member

You can reset your quest every 90 mins and go back in. I had totally no issue getting threads, heck if anything had/have way to many. Loot EVERY mob. Totally get enough
  5. Bramdar Active Member

One easy way to get a lot of firesilk quickly is to kill the firesilk couriers (the courier snails with a single goblin) before they reach the firesilk weavers. The couriers path between the slugs and the efreeti, and if you kill them on the way to the efreeti, they spawn 20 firesilk on the ground around them. If you kill them on the way from the efreeti back to the slugs, they drop nothing (since they've already given their firesilk to the efreeti.)

But I can confirm that if you don't loot enough firesilk to finish the quest your first run through, you can still complete the quest on a subsequent run. I did just that with 2 of my characters yesterday.
    Breanna and Twyla like this.
  6. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I'm still trying to kill the last boss in this. All I've done so far is die.