Advanced Crafting Books for 60-69

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Gamhuin, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Gamhuin New Member

So by following the tradeskill timeline, you're able to unlock vendors to sell you all of the advanced recipe books from 1-59 and from 70+ you can unlock vendors via faction grinding.

What about 60-69? I can't find them.

So far as I can tell, nobody in the Hidden Refuge sells them after I completed the tradeskill quests there. And the Drednever site only sells the essentials books.

1-9; newbie tradeskill training
    10-19; the Ironforge Exchange vs. Coalition tradeskill story in New Halas
    20-29; Butcherblock Docks tradeskill story
    30-39; Gnomeland Security tradeskill story
    40-49; Everfrost near docks (and you get your tradeskill familiar)
    50-59; Sinking Sands tradeskill story
    60-69; ???
    70-75; Riliss or Bathezid faction
    76-79; Danak faction
    80-89; Kerra (outfitters), Hua (crafts), Quel (scholar) factions
    90-95; this gets hazy, I think they're rewards for doing tradeskill quests for Withered Lands & Obol Planes?
    96+; haven't gotten this far yet
  2. Denmum Developer

It is mentioned somewhere around here, but I've not got the time to go digging.

I did the 40-49 and 50-59 for the last GU and I'll be adding in the 60-69 series for books in the GU in August.
    Cyliena, Hartsmith, Morukta and 3 others like this.
  3. oakmiser Well-Known Member

If at all possible to use KoS or EoF and previous content and not future it would mean TLE gets to then enjoy all 1-69 advanced books being accessible via merchant unlock with EoF.

I loved both of the stories as well, rich family coming over and got to impress and satiate everyone's appetites and needs. As well as the residents of the deserts finding ways to keep surviving via innovation and new tech.
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Denmum Developer

Due to the levels involved, it will be the three overland KoS zones and one EoF zone for that tier.

I'm glad you enjoyed the stories behind the series!
    Breanna, Twyla and oakmiser like this.
  5. Netherfury Member

Denmum, love you, but id rather you focus on level 100, which is insanely long and hard to get to next level
    i realise its due to past level caps, but they are gone now
    theres no reason 100-101 should take 20x more time than other levels
  6. SirNaves New Member

So awesome to see that they are taking the time to do this. I just started a character on live after messing around a bit on Kaladim last year, and I was really pleasantly surprised to see they added quests for 40-49 and 50-59. Not only is the reward worthwhile but the quests themselves were pretty well done.
    Denmum, Twyla and Morukta like this.
  7. Arandar Well-Known Member

Leveling past 100 is not difficult, but you have to do the signature quest timelines. The days of leveling by doing writs and whatnot are long, long gone.

https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Planes_of_Prophecy_Crafting_Timeline
    Twyla and Breanna like this.
  8. Test Taffies Active Member

*Sighs* I know it takes time to create content, but this should have been done so LONG ago. So, glad that we have someone who is actually doing this for the crafters. As I just ran a toon through the 40s and 50s quests and came to look for the 60s only to find that she must wait or beat the stuffn' out of mobs until August or buy them from the most expensive broker peoples. Thanks Mum for doing this!
    Denmum and Twyla like this.
  9. Netherfury Member

and thats where you are wrong
    the moment you hit 101, you can breeze through to 120 and into vov without any issues
    level 100 is the only hurdle
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for returning to older content. Not everyone plays in the end zone.
    Twyla and Denmum like this.
  11. Arandar Well-Known Member

Did they massively increase the XP on writs >100 then? I don't remember it being like that, but it's been a while.