Am I too late?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Game, Jun 2, 2022.

1. Game New Member

Just got back into town, and saw Varsoon. Am I too late? I haven't played the game in nearly 2 or 3 years. Was planning on either rolling SK, Healer, or a Necro. I always wanted to play a Necro, but always loved healing. Guess I'll try a Necro this time, hopefully they solid. But I loved crafting, and was curious if I Was too late to come back and make some money selling spells and craftables. Also might be looking to get into some raiding. See y'all around!
    Dude likes this.
  2. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

Server is less than 2 weeks old, you're fine.
    Siren and Dude like this.
  3. TheGreatGatsby Active Member

Yes, it's day 9 of the server, it's too late, wait until the next one in 3 years.
  4. Malachy Well-Known Member

Necromancers are strong and many. The server is jam packed, still see multiple instances of many zones.

The window for making decent money crafting has passed. You usually get a few days, up to a week or so into a new release before the market sells items barely above fuel costs (+rares, if mastercrafted).
  5. Xeshaka Member

about to make my 4th alt, and lower level dungeons are packed so you have plenty of time!
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  6. Smashey Well-Known Member

People who hit level 50 and did the required HQs for OP raid items will have nothing to do but raid log and level alts for 15 weeks.

T5 is the "prepare for actual raiding content and prepare the class(es) you want to play" tier.

You are absolutely fine.
    Fourg likes this.
  7. Mandoh New Member

I play the slow leveling process before diving in to raids. Even after playing almost every day only lvl 31. You can go fast or can you do your thing. I can say these mid level zones are pretty packed still. Sometimes the earlier zones like Stormhold only have 1 instance but usually always multiples of BB/WC/FG.
  8. varknight Member

If you want easy mode I would got with necro
  9. varknight Member

I lvl both necro and shadowknight up to 20 ad had easier time with necro
  10. varknight Member

I would choose the dark elf starting city over the island as well