Potion of Crafting Progress on Varsoon?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Sohl, May 31, 2022.

1. Sohl Member

I remember it being sold on Kaladim but I do not see it listed on the store on Varsoon other than when you claim your DB points, you can exchange it for a 10 pack of pots. Was this let-out intentionally?
  2. Zenji Well-Known Member

Yes. Confirmed more than once on discord.
  3. Sohl Member

Its almost like you expected everyone to be on a eq2 discord. I wasn't aware there was a discord for the eq2 community.
  4. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

He merely answered the question, and cited the source. Not everything needs to be taken as a personal attack.
  5. TheGreatGatsby Active Member

How dare you attack me like this?
    Zenji likes this.
  6. Boldac Active Member

You know, I saw a post on discord from Kander about making like better for the crafters by not having the giant bags for sale in the marketplace.

Not sure about everyone else, but I know I would craft more if I could get the progress pots. At the very least for my alchemist, provisioner and woodworker.

I wonder if it would be possible to make them disable xp when used so you couldn't use them to powerlevel a crafter.
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  7. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

That's a really excellent idea. I'm glad they weren't available, in theory, but in practice I kept thinking 'wow it would be nice if...'. Being able to make enough food or potions for my characters quickly would be nice, and with xp disabled it would be fair (er), but that also allows people to make huge stacks of whatever to sell, and that immediate wrecks a brand new market.
  8. Malachy Well-Known Member

Are they no longer available with your monthly all access claim (500dbc or one of the following, the 10pack of potions were included on launch)? That's how I got mine.