Suggestion please, Status mount, Q/FP/NH/Neriak

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Naneeje, May 27, 2022.

1. Naneeje Well-Known Member

Current:
    Only status and platinum. A few for no Status, but quite a bit of plat.

Suggestion:
    One basic mount, any currently in game, 900k status, 10 gold.

There is no mount option viable for really new players. Those with no claim ability, but something attainable with overseer ingots.

Thank you very much,
    Keuw
  2. Zenji Well-Known Member

Both Frostfang and Darklightwood have a quest line that ends with a free mount.
    Sehenry1010 and Siren like this.
  3. Sehenry1010 Member

I was going to say, it is easy to get a mount on every toon by just doing quests and lvling in the 2 main starter areas. especially for newer players since they should be doing this stuff anyway to learn the game better.

Plus, these are free
  4. Malvolio Member

While the "no available" thing has been covered and I def got my DLW mount. More affordable status options is not a bad idea (Mounts/Titles/Housing/etc.. currently multiple plat). Gives people another reason to do HQs, Work Orders, etc.. Especially given the economy on a TLE. A vast number of the status sinks are out of reach.

I find it funny that "Work Orders" literally pay you in status because after you bring your own mats and purchase the fuel and recipe books you actually net negative going from 20-30 crafting work orders. Had you just crafted (far much more) and sold it to a vendor you'd make a lot more. Its like the artist being paid with exposure and experience running gag.