Confirmed Seneschal Slayer Achievement not Updating after kill

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Deanna, May 21, 2022.

1. Deanna New Member

Category: Content
    SubCategory: Quest Related
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Always Happens

Zone: Mistmoore Catacombs
    Character: Level 80 Conjuror

Summary: Seneschal Slayer Achievement does not Update after kill
    Description: I have gone down into the Mistmoore Catacombs several times to try to complete this achievement. A few times I went as a much higher character and the Seneschal was grey. This time I chrono'd down so that it was not and went in for the kill. I still am not getting credit for the achievement.
  2. Denmum Developer

Which server was this on? (We have different achievement files for live vs normal TLE vs Kael Drakkel, so I want to know where to start the detective work.) I was involved in setting up the Kael ones, and had to adjust that medal a couple months ago, but didn't check the other variations.
    Twyla and Breanna like this.
  3. Deanna New Member

This was on the Traditional/Maj'dul server.

My character's name is Karynthia. She is a level 125 Half Elf Conjurer
    Denmum likes this.
  4. Denmum Developer

I'll be back in the office starting tomorrow. I'll try to look at this within the next few days. Once you see the topic switch to "fixed internally" it will mean I've found and fixed the error on our internal server and is headed for QA and the next available patch after it is cleared with QA. That's when you can start watching patch notes to see when it is fixed, so you can grab the achievement.

~Mum
    Twyla and Breanna like this.
  5. Deanna New Member

Thank you :)
    Twyla likes this.
  6. Udal New Member

Hi, I just killed the Seneschal in Mistmoore Catacombs a few times and did not receive the achievement. I am an SK mentored to 65 on the Halls of Fate server.
    Twyla likes this.
  7. Tananthalas New Member

Happened to my wife and I as well. Both level 71 on Skyfire.
    Twyla likes this.
  8. shadsilk New Member

Has this been fixed or addressed yet still not updating for me
    Twyla likes this.
  9. Tepesch New Member

Hi folks

Still no achievement update for Seneschal on Thurgadin :/
    *hugs*
    Twyla likes this.
  10. Prosum New Member

Still no luck for me either on Maj'Dul. Tried a couple times. Would really like to get that Faydwer Achievements Robe :)
  11. Deanna New Member

I went in tonight and killed him and was given the credit. So it is fixed for me. Hope everyone else is as fortunate. :)
    Twyla likes this.