Summer Jubilee '22 - Bugs and Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, May 20, 2022.

1. Kaitheel Developer

The Summer Jubilee is now active on Test server!

This all new event is designed to bring new challenges, new rewards, and new delights to Tinkerfest, Scorched Sky Celebration and Oceansfull Festival, whether you're a top-level stat chaser, a tradeskiller, a house decorator, a role-player, or even a pet collector!

Special Rules Servers
    • Varsoon, Tarinax, Kaladim and Kael Drakkel servers - Start earning Copper Jubilation Medals during Tinkerfest and continue earning them through Scorched Sky Celebration and Oceansfull Festival! Merchants and parades are present in the player cities depending upon expansion availability.
    Live Servers
    • Jubilation parades can be found in each of the player cities, pathing near the event merchant.
    • Jubilation merchants can be found in each of the player cities exchanging event exclusive armor, house items, recipes, instruments, and equipment for Copper Jubilation Medals.
    • Copper Jubilation Medals are heirloom and can be gained by completing most Tinkerfest and Scorched Sky Celebration, and Oceansfull Festival repeatable content.
    • Daily Mission for each event dungeon (can be updated in either solo or heroic)
    For live servers, this event begins on June 2, 2022, as Tinkerfest begins, and ends on August 24, 2022, when Oceansfull ends.

Here's the schedule:
    Tinkerfest — June 2, 2022 to June 15, 2022
    Scorched Sky Celebration — June 30, 2022 to July 13, 2022
    Oceansfull Festival — August 11, 2022 to August 24, 2022

~ Kaitheel
  2. Kaitheel Developer

We are aware of some bugs with the Jubilee merchants on Test, currently. But we didn't want that to stop you from earning your Copper Jubilation Medals and testing the items and merchant functionality!

Current bugs:
    • There's some armor pieces on the merchant that sell for Silver Jubilation Medals!? Those medals don't exist. The merchants will be updated to require Copper Jubilation Medals for those items.
    • The Butcherblock Display Cart is unbuyable at 0c. That is being resolved.
    • The Colorpoint Kitten is missing from the merchant list. That is being resolved.
    If you have any feedback or find any other bugs please don't hesitate to post them in this thread!

~ Kaitheel
  3. Vencido Member

I understand this post is mostly for bugs and you don't handle the itemization at all, but I don't know where else to put this feedback.

The 1 hour reuse time on the Golden F'Aestival Bracers is very disappointing. If you are running heroics you will use this once every few zones at best. If you are raiding you might get to use it twice in a zone. Something you can only use once per hour isn't very exciting as it doesn't change much for the person playing. Hoping maybe the itemization team can look at toning down the power of the clicky effect and drastically shortening the reuse
  4. Chikkin Well-Known Member

if the silver medals don't exist, please scrub the mention of them from patch notes

"Jubilation merchants can be found in each of the player cities exchanging event exclusive armor, house items, recipes, instruments, and equipment for Copper or Silver Jubilation Medals."

Love the parades in all cities!
  5. Kasa Well-Known Member

6. Xavion Well-Known Member

all the tank classes get the same thing with it being bulwark of order for their etheral bracer clickie spell??? please te;l me the unique class stuff is in the works and is coming? cause that is utter kick in the face to see every other class get a unique class based spell and all the tanks just get lumped together and told heres bulwark? i mean getting people to even wanna tank let alone find tanks is hard enough and now heres another jab at us comon please tell me this is just placeholder stuff
  7. Kasa Well-Known Member

No problems with 12 of the Merchant House Items or the crafted Pastel Marble Building Blocks. But the two hearths are having problems with their fire effects.

Example of one of the problems:
    If you leave your house with Pastel Marble Hearth having the effect of "Roaring Fire" on it will be "Burning Embers" when you zone back in. If you leave your house with Kexia Marble Hearth having the effect of "Roaring Fire" on it will be turned off when you zone back in.

FYI when purchased Pastel Marble Hearth has a fire turned on, Kexia Marble Hearth has no fire turned on.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  8. Uncle Active Member

looking over the new shinny bracers we get with this summer event.. item are stats are lackluster to worthless for some now and will becomed completely worth less with the expac and you have to have the item in question equiped for the effect to not drop off. idk about some but for me unless confimed the item will be upgraded for the next expac(with visable stats) or an exchange merchant to make it an adron. ill probley not bother spending my summer farming for it.
  9. Cropster Active Member

I understand class abilities on items may not be your thing however I wanted a dev to see this and pass along the information regarding the tank Bracers. The ability bulwark of order is absolutely the wrong ability to use as a "generic" tank ability. Reseting the timer and casting it again could potentially but a group in a bad situation as it is a NEEDED mechanic. Also, it's an extremely terrible proc and it seems whoever did this (no offense intended) took a very easy and lazy route to code these. Also, the fervor with no fervor overcap is useless for 90% of the population as we are capped on fervor. The damage reduction is also extremely "not helpful" especially with the wary protection buff. Power cost.. lack luster. Effectiveness is lack luster. This is going to have very negative reception among tank class players who are already thin. Again, please pass my comments along. Thanks for your help.
  10. Harek Member

have to agree bulwark on bracers is absolutely terrible

bulwark/barrage should not even exist period, and here you are doubling down on a bad mechanic to the frustration of the few tanks still putting up with it
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cropster like this.
  11. Bludd Well-Known Member

reuse on Golden F'Aestival Bracers is too long
    fighter getting reset on bulwark is not what we want, would be better to get it on our RoS prestige AA nuke (menace for zerker)
  12. Grishtik Member

Is the summer jubilation event replacing summer ethereals?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  13. Denmum Developer

Yes, they announced no ethereals a few months back, iirc, and this event, covering the three live events that get extra tlc this year (new dungeons, etc) is going to be the main summer event this year.
  14. Rasheti Active Member

Something like this would be fantastic, having the bracers reset bulwark on an hour long cooldown is so tone deaf that when I saw a picture I thought it was photoshopped. Afaik tanks are the only group that got a blanket "here's one ability you all have" reset and resetting it completely useless. unless you accidentally hit bulwark , but even then there are other ways of fixing that already. Changing the reset to the prestige spells and reducing the recast to something that could be used more than twice a raid would make the bracers a ton more fun. Even if you didn't change it to the prestige spells and did almost any other class ability while reducing the cooldown it might be worth getting even a little excited over, but right now it's just a slap in the face.
  15. Drona Well-Known Member

Hello Kaitheel,

Bulwark is one the most hated ability among fighter/tanks so having it as the click on fighter bracer is not going to met with positive reception. We look forward events like this and the associated "cool" rewards and currently its putting huge dampener on the mood of all fighters with the way you guys are going with it.

Please change it from Bulwark to some other fighter ability we all share or even better have some unique ability for each class.

thanks
  16. Skixxxx Member

any effect with 1 hour reuse is useless, because
    a) the effect is mandatory for some fights, then better not wipe after having it clicked
    b) its not mandatory, so why would i want to invest the time to get etherals event coins for just one item

and thats not even taking in the usefulness of the spell itself, BULWARK, come on ...

this whole thing is gonna be skipped this year i think
  17. Roark O'Ruairc Member

Unable to complete the solo dungeon below level 125 due to level requirement on quest item that summons clockwork (following the 4 min-bosses)
  18. Roark O'Ruairc Member

19. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Is there a finite number of medals we can get from Tinkerfest quests? How are we supposed to buy all the items?

can you add them to the simple repeatables also? not only those on annual repeat schedule

yes I have room for throw-away toons, but that doens't seem right to have to farm medals like that just to buy some house items
  20. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Are the parade NPC's on different timers?
    In Kelethin on first day the drum, the flute and the lute players were marching close together behind each other.
    Today they are all solo, and not even on the same platforms

In Gorowyn there's 2 drummers and 1 lute player, again spaced faaar apart. No flute player.

Not much of a parade ;)

In Qeynos on first day there were ducks parading behind the peter piper, today I saw one nameless duck walking by, I'll see if there's more somewhere else

Edit: yeah they are busted, goats in Halas also walking totally separate and far away from lute player
  21. Thand Well-Known Member

i would rather the conj bracers effect our Old version of the spell Elemental Unity that the almost useless in most circumstances Summoners Siphon which was only usefull as a Pre buff at the begining of the expact. Now makie sumoners Siphion also Fervor Over cap tor remove the stifle,Daze portion then it might have some use