NotD Neighborhood Contest 2022

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by draidean, Apr 28, 2022.

1. draidean Well-Known Member

Okay if you are totally sure...I may add a new category of prize for it =)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I'm sorry guys I will have to back out of this this year. We got an eviction notice today and have to be out by August 1 (my birthday no less) as they are SELLING the house. Don't ask where we are going. We don't know yet. But I won't be doing any challenges. Hopefully I will make Frostfell!
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Cyliena Well-Known Member

That'd be a cool idea! We're going to get confused between forum replies and in-game mail replies I bet... :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and draidean like this.
  4. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear this, best of luck.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aiee! You were renting the place (been there, done that, more than once), and they only now let you know this?? :eek::mad:

We'll see you as soon as you get back, love! Good luck! :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Kronos are now selling for BILLIONS of plat? Even with the Third Party Programs of the Damned, how is this possible? I thought something like 57 million was the limit. :-/

Uwk
    who foresees this will never end, inflation-wise, until DBG won't be able to make a buck hocking Kronos for a RL/game currency exchange...
    Breanna and draidean like this.
  7. draidean Well-Known Member

Yup. I sold four kronos on four different servers the same day I put them up for 1.35-1.5 billion plat each. You can do it with DarqUI.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Cyliena Well-Known Member

It's gotten more ridiclous. 2 billion each now.
    draidean likes this.
  10. draidean Well-Known Member

Now's definitely the time if people need game cash and have a bit of spare real cash! A pack of 5 Kronos is ~$85.00.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Which is a bit of a savings, considering $17.95 x5 = $89.75. :-/

Uwk
    draidean and Breanna like this.
  12. Frulia Member

I'd love to join in on this!
    I would like to participate on AB (Frulia), and I can judge on MD, SF, and HoF (Kitychao on MD, Shadeaukity on SF, and Kitymiauw on HoF).
    draidean and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. draidean Well-Known Member

Awesome Frulia, thank you! Gotcha down =)
  14. draidean Well-Known Member

Only 7 days until we open, sign up! Don't let the rules intimidate ya, sounds complicated but once you get going it's really not =) I also hope some people we may have lost from previous accidents/mistakes will come back and give it another try. We are working out the kinks as we go to make it as fun and stress-free as we can. It's still a new event and work in progress and you all are helping us build it right!
  15. Chikkin Well-Known Member

smack me with a flat board across the head ( like in Tommy Boy) and sign me up as contestant

Ennia on AB
  16. draidean Well-Known Member

LMAO I just love Chris Farley and miss him so much. Got you down, glad to have you =)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Chikkin like this.
  17. Adoration New Member

I'll be a judge and prize sponsor on AB! I decorated last NoTD and it was fun! :D
  18. draidean Well-Known Member

Gotcha thank you!
  19. draidean Well-Known Member

Bumping again because we are opening in just a couple of days and my in game macro was being sent to spam for some people! I guess I had WroNg wErdS, like "cash" or something. Note in the OP that plat prizes have increased...grab your spot!
  20. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Got my spot! *dances*