Welcome to EverQuest II's First Annual Summer Jubilee!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, May 20, 2022.

1. Accendo Guest

[IMG]A whole new way to enjoy your summer and gain access to exclusive items.

We're proud to announce the launch of our first annual Summer Jubilee! This event lasts all summer long and will incorporate Tinkerfest, Scorched Sky Celebration, and Oceansfull Festival where players can earn Copper Jubilation Medals which can be used to purchase exclusive items.

[IMG]

Here's what is coming for Summer Jubilee:

Live Servers
    • Jubilation parades can be found in each of the player cities, pathing near the event merchant.
    • Jubilation merchants can be found in each of the player cities exchanging event exclusive armor, house items, recipes, instruments, and equipment for Copper Jubilation Medals.
    • Copper Jubilation Medals are heirloom and can be gained by completing most Tinkerfest, Scorched Sky Celebration, and Oceansfull Festival repeatable content.
    • Daily Mission for each event dungeon end boss and can be updated in either solo or heroic.
    Special Rules Servers (Including Varsoon)
    • Start earning Copper Jubilation Medals during Tinkerfest and continue earning them through Scorched Sky Celebration and Oceansfull Festival.
    [IMG]

Along with the Copper Jubilation Medals, we’re also adding in Golden F'Aestival Bracers. They're huge, they're shiny, and best of all, they're pretty powerful especially if you complete the Summer Jubilee event! How do you get a pair? Just log in during Tinkerfest and complete the event dungeon, Innovation: Tinkerer's Trial, six times. Once you do that, you'll have your new, Mythical bracers and ready to take on Scorched Sky Celebration and Oceansfull Festival. Here are the stats which include a new buff, Steam Powered Metabolism:

[IMG][IMG]

As you cruise through Summer Jubilee and complete this summer's in-game events, the stats get better and better making you all the more powerful. Now, if you miss Tinkerfest, you can still unlock the Golden F'Aestival Bracers during Scorched Sky or Oceansfull, but you'll miss out on the previous event's stat bonus so keep that in mind.

Now that you know what's happening and what you need to succeed, let's dive into what you can earn. This band of dedicated Jubilation merchants has scoured Norrath for many prized and well sought-after items for your home and character including a new pet and musical instruments! Here's a sneak peek at what you can purchase:

[IMG]

Summer Jubilee is going to be amazing! Keep your eyes on our site and social media for updates regarding Tinkerfest, Scorched Sky Celebration, and Oceansfull Festival which are all being revamped for the jubilation. Summer Jubilee begins on June 2, 2022, as Tinkerfest begins, and ends on August 24, 2022, when Oceansfull ends. Here's the schedule:
    • Tinkerfest — June 2, 2022 to June 15, 2022
    • Scorched Sky Celebration — June 30, 2022 to July 13, 2022
    • Oceansfull Festival — August 11, 2022 to August 24, 2022

Be sure to follow us on social media! Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

2. Beneeto Member

that plate armor set looks pretty slick ngl
  3. LotBoy New Member

4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

sounds like the bracers are for end game players only, because is that not the quest you can only do as level 120?
    But I am glad to see, that my pleads to make the open merchant cart available for everybody, not only Freeport citizens.

Are we still going to get Panda, Panda or is that summer event the replacement?

I also guess that we won't see any of the Summer Jubilee events on any of the TLE servers.
  5. elflover Well-Known Member

Summer panda event has generally been late summer/fall so if we have it, it would be after this.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Herne Active Member

So the "Golden F'Aestival Bracers" are for end game players only?
    Seriously are you telling me that the bracers can't be made for all levels?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

This section confuses me. Are there no parades and merchants on the Special Rules Servers?
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Accendo Guest

There will be parades on Special Rules Servers. ;)
    Momo, Breanna, Aelissa and 3 others like this.
  9. KythosMeltdown Active Member

Can we parade through The Baubbleshire and drink some Jum Jum?
    Momo and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Accendo Guest

If you'd like.
    Momo, Jinksie and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. LotBoy New Member

Jum Jum Beer
  12. poj1 New Member

Does completing this on one character unlock the bracers for the whole account, or do you have to complete it on every char?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.
  13. Zinj Well-Known Member

They're announcing it far enough in advance that you can easily be level 120 on the regular servers.
  14. Tkia Well-Known Member

Since I'm already 100% burned out on farming currencies/tokens I'll be giving this a miss along with all the other things that require said farming. And I don't play end game either so pretty much a non event. However, it's very worrying that holiday event type content is now being aimed at max level characters the same as everythibg else. For years holiday content has been the only remaining new content scaled to be available to all levels. No longer it seems.
    Indigo, GrunEQ, Herne and 1 other person like this.
  15. JanEQ Active Member

"Just log in during Tinkerfest and complete the event dungeon, Innovation: Tinkerer's Trial, six times."

Is the event dungeon solo or heroic? If solo, then my friend may come back for this event. Otherwise, he'll probably stay on break.
  16. Taled Well-Known Member

The event promo said that the dungeons all have solo and heroic versions, with the event quests being update-able in either version.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So, hopefully, the Bracers would be available at whatever level you did the dungeon at, like with the variable level (one type per Tier) weapons from Frostfell, only they do more? :)

And we will have new Blueprint recipes for Tinkerfest, yes? ;)

Uwk
    who would've put the steam generating event between the water event and the fire event, but that's just me... ;->
    Momo, Rosyposy and Aelissa like this.
  18. Herne Active Member

Yes its quite sad to see this happening, I really do not understand why the new content is not available to everyone.
    GrunEQ and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not necessarily; at least, I hope not. :-/

Uwk
    who really just wants recipes ;->
  20. Aelissa Well-Known Member

This looks like a fun new addition, thank you! (love the kitten and owlbear) the bracers are so nice!
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.