Loyalty Merchant Updates?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kander, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I first talked with Chrol about it on Discord back in the summer, and the Toil & Trouble zones ended up reusing a few Drunder gis that I asked if the appearances could be repurposed. Just reusing the art assets is what I want to see most.

Acrimonious Gi -- Previously purchased from the Scion of Hate from Battlegrounds. \aITEM -505984198 -592547729:Acrimonious Gi\/a

Ess Li's Resplendent Gi -- Previously purchased from the Scion of Hate from Battlegrounds. \aITEM -321702373 2082314210:Ess Li's Resplendent Gi\/a

Garatch Mot Gi -- Previous dropped from Sundered Splitpaw: Brutal Acts of War. Mysteriously removed from the loot pool during an update at some point. This one is beautiful! \aITEM 936888683 694361195:Garatch Mot Gi\/a

Shadowmeld Gi -- Was once found from the Corrupted Primal Velium armor crate that dropped off Tserrina Syl'Tor in the Tower of Frozen Shadow. At some point around 2012-2014 the armor crates were entirely removed from the loot pool. ALL of the items from those armor crates are gone. The matching appearance of the *shoulders* can still be found from other items in Drunder raids. \aITEM -675665960 -280376272:Shadowmeld Gi\/a

Steel Stitched Gi -- The original Bruiser armor class gi rewarded for evil brawlers completing the quest to advance to the Bruiser class back when the game first launched. It was literally either become a Good Monk or Evil Bruiser when the game started, so there was nothing I could do to obtain this one. \aITEM -1288782947 522569482:Steel Stitched Gi\/a

Tranquil Tunic -- Previously purchased from the Scion of Hate from Battlegrounds. \aITEM 1144901881 -285189728:Tranquil Tunic\/a

Tunic of Maligned Intention -- Previous purchased from the Scion of War from Battlegrounds. That yellow and grey Faydwer style appearance is beautiful! It's one I genuinely want to obtain. \aITEM 1787239030 -412469746:Tunic of Maligned Intention\/a

Tunic of Meditation -- Purchased from the Scion of War, battlegrounds. \aITEM -213223515 1996564957:Tunic of Meditation\/a

Tunic of Whispered Echoes -- Scion of War, Battlegrounds. \aITEM -217402433 -1602699738:Tunic of Whispered Echoes\/a

Wu's Enlightened Chestwraps -- Dropped from the Avatar of Hate and Avatar of Disease. The Avatar encounters have been removed from the game and apparently are not coming back. There are dozens of extremely unique armors and especially weapons that dropped from all of them. \aITEM 1318509152 -367377698:Wu's Enlightened Chestwraps\/a

Enchanted Gi of War -- Dropped from the Avatar of Hate and Avatar of Disease. \aITEM 2106968534 -1119869874:Enchanted Gi of War\/a

Primordial Gi of the Cenobite / Brute -- Once found inside the Irradiating Breastplate armor crate, which dropped off Warmaster Deynka Packlasher in the Tower of Tactics. Not to be confused with the Vehement Brawler's Tunic, which also *and still does* drop off her. As mentioned earlier, a lot of armor crates were just suddenly removed from Velious content, so ALL of the armor inside them is now gone. \aITEM -1517485933 1332695551:primordial Gi of the Brute\/a

Quarrelsome Tunic -- Purchased from the Battlegrounds merchants. Exact same name as another Quarrelsome Tunic that still drops in Kunark, but they do have different appearances. \aITEM -1921036113 639300671:Quarrelsome Tunic\/a

Tunic of the Antagonist -- Battlegrounds. THIS ONE I NEED! That bright yellow and black Sathirian tunic is genuinely unique! \aITEM -803586783 1022293474:Tunic of the Antagonist\/a

Lonetusk Gi -- Used to drop off "A lonetusk devastator" in The Ruins zone off Freeport. I have this gi, but the mob no longer spawns, so the art asset is lost. \aITEM 370804591 -957699418:Lonetusk Gi\/a

Talvus Woven Gi -- Was a quest reward from "Reverse Engineering, Part 1" from Trun'gul Nybright in Lesser Faydark. It was removed with the reitemization of 2011. I ended up getting the game-wide discovery on this one back when Faydwer released, but a database error happened at some point and now that was lost on my profile in EQ2i. \aITEM 1555974057 -1266089742:Talvus Woven Gi\/a

Gi of the Rockpounder Master -- Used to drop from Commander Ursus when Kaladim was a level 70 dungeon. When the zone was lowered to a level 30 dungeon, the item was lost. I remember camping this one and wore it for a quite a while. \aITEM 1823118508 -627391074 0 0 0:Gi of the Rockpounder Master\/a

Cuirass of the Connoisseur -- Quest reward from "Honoring the Master Chef" in Kylong Plains. Removed with the Reitemization of 2011. \aITEM -1864373385 -650626270:Cuirass of the Connoisseur\/a

Initiate's Threaded Gi -- Okay, hear me out on this one. This is the current quest reward for "A New Dress... NOW" in Antonica. It's listed as Fighters Priests Scouts but only brawlers can get it. it is *NO TRADE*, and customer service won't let me claim the gi because completing a quest seven years before a proper reward was added is not worthy of a retroactive reward. If the gi was changed to heirloom or tradable, that would be fine, but it's NO TRADE and I just really want this one. \aITEM 1662574554 1206439956:Initiate's Threaded Gi\/a

Gi of the Shadow Lurker -- This gi was only purchasable during the prelude event leading up to the release of The Shadow Odyssey expansion. I enjoy wearing this from time to time. Oddly enough, the majority of all the other items that were purchasable during that event are already on the Loyalty Merchant... except this one. \aITEM 1720972789 -809011063:Gi of the Shadow Lurker\/a

I also have pictures of numerous NPCs across the game who wear brawler gis that were never itemized. Blood cultists in Everfrost wearing red and black monk gis. An Ar'ticae Cultist wears a lavender Monk-style gi from a zone from the Fire & Ice quest for the prismatic questline. The Silent Fist ambassador in mara wears White with red. The Disciples of Hate in Neriak wear black and brown Brawler-style gis. There's a bunch more.
  2. Bramdar Active Member

This one's a bit of a shameless plug, but I'd love to see old contest paintings added to the loyalty merchants. Or added back to anything, really! (I don't think they're sold at all any longer.)

My favorite example is one called The Hand of Hatred (https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/The_Hand_of_Hatred) for obvious reasons. :)

It's been a long time, so I don't remember how many of these contests were run or what they were called, but as far as I can tell these items are no longer sold in-game (despite the info in the link above.) They're also home only, so having them available again and able to be placed in guild halls would be amazing.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Denmum Developer

The answer that I got when I asked about these a few months ago was due to the fact that they were for a contest, and were touted as limited-duration availability, we didn't have the rights to reissue them now ... or something to that effect.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind being able to add the ability of gathering from the Presents in Frostfell winter Village to the gathering goblin during Frostfell
  5. Roald Member

Vitality potion
  6. Regn Member

• The dress and cloak of Gail Monarch E'yildir
    • The dress of Bellika Dollietanka
    • The armor of Walkyrie Edda
    • The armor of Sullon Sek
  7. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

All of those are tied to the models of those characters. They're not armor that players can wear without the effort being made to turn them into player armor, which probably wouldn't look exactly the same.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That would be brilliant! :D

Uwk
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I've wondered about that, and things from Fan Faires, etc.; is it like SOE/DBG had "signed a contract" with folks, officially? Or is it more like the EULA, where it's their party, and they'll change if they want to? Frankly, I wouldn't blame them a bit for the latter; it is their intellectual property. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Almee Well-Known Member

I would like to see Potions of Progress, Bountiful Harvests, and Potion of Innovation added. It is hard to get a new crafter started, especially when buffed, without access to these potions. For example, it would be hard for a new, buffed character to do the final VoV combine without the Potion of Innovation unless there were other characters, on that account and that server, that had one.
  11. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You can get these from a tradeskill apprentice, just doing their little daily crafting quest. The apprentices may be hired in the crafting HQ in your town.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  12. Almee Well-Known Member

This is true if the EQ2 RNG doesn't hate you and, unfortunately, it seems to hate me.
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have several 120/120 characters, that get the claim rewards of xp pots. But I can't give them to other characters on the same account/server because they are no trade. It would be great if I could. I would play more often to.
  14. Cyliena Well-Known Member

As someone who has several /claim items for Fan Faire/SOE Live, I would be 100% fine with those items being added to the loyalty merchant or some other annual event. They did already take the FF2009 Firiona Vie statue and re-skin it for Chronoportals, so why not the other stuff... especially the Skyblade Skiff deed that I'm sure many would love to acquire.
  15. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

The Skyblade Skiff is already on the Loyalty Realtor for 100 Loyalty Point Tokens.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hear ye, hear ye, o Powers (cross yer fingers they're still reading this :D):

PLEASE!!! Bring back the Steel Palatial Water Basins (see below) from the Dragon Attack event! Those are magnificent! While I do enjoy the Golden Palatial ones, those blue and silver ones cannot be beat (and Pools should never be limited in availability)! :D

If they are on the Loyalty Merchants already, please let me (and Lera; she's still listing it as basically unavailable on EQ2 Furniture) know! :D

Or, if someone's already perked up about this in this thread, too... ;)

[IMG]

Uwk
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Y' know, I think the elitist Entitleds out there should be happy (even if us peones can actually have the chance to get what they got) with the ability to at least go, "FIRST! :D" or "We few, we happy band! We blazed the way for others to follow! :D" or something along those lines. :)

I dunno; maybe I'm projecting about what would be enough to satisfy me... ;)

Uwk
  18. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Oh! Ha! I didn't even notice. There are so many items that were added to the loyalty merchants in the years I was gone. :)
  19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Is the skiff the one where you can see there are below decks, but can't get there ?
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Maybe? I haven't spent much time in that house since returning to playing. It's the giant flying airship.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.