It's time

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Celestia, May 19, 2022.

1. Celestia Well-Known Member

Friends,

I know that we have had at least...3 new races since the game started that are good. The evil side? The evil side has gotten a total of 2. It's true that there has been 2 neutral. But If you look at the good characters vs the evil characters in character creation it's a little sad. the evil fay and the Sarnak or whatever.

Maybe it's just me, but the evil side needs some love. Just putting it out there. I know no one will probably care or they will say something like what's your suggestion?

But I have a couple ideas: werewolves. We got vampires (They're ugly ones but we got them.)
    Or maybe evil dwarves of some kind.
    Sirens - it would be really cool if we got sirens - that aren't ugly that is.

What would others suggest? If anything?
    Twyla, KauaiJim and Jovie like this.
  2. Jovie Well-Known Member

An evil version of the Froglok would be good. Since eq1 frogs were either good or evil, it makes sense.
  3. Celestia Well-Known Member

That would be cool!

I just think we need something, the good side seems to get the love for some reason. There are 6 evil races I realize, but good has had frogloks come out, then fae, then the kitty people. It would have been nicer if we got straight up vamps with the character look they have for them, instead of the half and half ugly ones we got. :(

That way, the evil side would have something more.

I don't care whether its evil frogs, or something else - just give us something!
    Manafizzle likes this.
  4. Almee Well-Known Member

Neutral characters can be either good or bad by choosing their starting area.
    Siren likes this.
  5. Celestia Well-Known Member

Yeah, but that's part of my point. It just seems like good and neutral have all the races, Another completely evil race would be kinda nice.

Maybe it's the lay out of the character screen. I know we just got a new race. But I was hoping for an evil one when I came back, sadly, nope.
    Manafizzle likes this.
  6. KauaiJim Active Member

Hmmm...

We have a couple that seem feline so something canine perhaps? I like that above mentioned werewolf, that fits the canine theme. Or maybe some type of gnoll-like race? Just tossing ideas...
    Twyla and Daryx like this.
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Unless it's based on a current player skel, it's doubtful. A new mesh body shape just adds too much work to already too much work of armor fitting.
    Xevran, Tkia and Twyla like this.
  8. Celestia Well-Known Member

Sirens could be right? Like they seem like they could be based on the current model..?

Maybe have an underwater zone of some kind. That would be cool.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Yeah Sirens could probably be fitted to a player skel.
    Mizgamer62 and tasnee like this.
  10. Celestia Well-Known Member

I mean, they have gills, but maybe they could be half and half like the vamps or something.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  11. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I know they are human, but I loved the character models for the citizens of Majdul.
    Twyla and tasnee like this.
  12. Celestia Well-Known Member

Right?! I love the female character models there.

Which makes me think...HALF GENIE! LOL

It could be like I dream of Jeannie :D
    Twyla and Mizgamer62 like this.
  13. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Also, what about a werewolf or mummy race? Heck, we have the freeblood so why not lol :p.
    Twyla likes this.
  14. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Yes! Perfect! lol :)
  15. Celestia Well-Known Member

If we had werewolves, they could make them regular humans, and then have like a special ability that temporarily turns them in to something like a gnoll (without the armor that is.)
    KauaiJim and Mizgamer62 like this.
  16. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Sort of like the freeblood can assume the more demonic appearance.
    KauaiJim and tasnee like this.
  17. Celestia Well-Known Member

Yeah! It could happen :D
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  18. KauaiJim Active Member

So I guess amoebas are out...
    Forestchild, Geroblue, Twyla and 2 others like this.
  19. Celestia Well-Known Member

LOL! But...but, those slimy things are soooo cute!
  20. Taled Well-Known Member

So you're saying we can't have the werewolves with the sick armor from Vetrovia?