Fixed Internally Piercing the Darkness: Three Little Tegi Part II Ceremony Bugged

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by et429, May 6, 2022.

1. et429 New Member

Category: Mechanics
    SubCategory: Other
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Always Happens

Zone: Wracklands
    Character: Level 125 Swashbuckler

Summary: Sig Quest Broke today
    Description: Piercing the Darkness: Three Little Tegi Part II
    When the "Ritualistic intent" ceremony starts the timer counts down to 0 but never starts phase 2 where the shaman appears and shortly jumps into the void which causes the flyer to spawn that you need to examine to progress. Once timer hits 0 all ceremony members vanish and quest resets to wait for ceremony to begin. Eventually the single shaman spawns saying to wait for ceremony. And after awhile the ceremony starts with the countdown timer and the shaman group spawning in, but once timer hits 0 they despawn and quest resets saying to wait again.
    I have completed this on several characters in the past few weeks and have tried a few times on different characters today with same failure results and still have more characters waiting at this point in the quest line. Most recent completion was last night but since update today I cannot get past this point.
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Denmum Developer

I'm sorry you had to deal with this.

There was apparently an unexpected break to some public quest code that impacted the event (which is a sort of creative PQ). We've been told that it will be fixed with tomorrow's patch.