Not A Bug Odd Overseer Minion Name

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lateana, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I have a Celestial minion named: Celestial Item: Journeyman's Boots Celestial

I think this may not be intended.
  2. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

Not a bug? Meaning this is really what this agent is called?

Caveat: I have not seen this alleged agent myself, just the OP's description of it.
  3. Denmum Developer

From the April 12 Patch Notes:

• Overseer Agent slots may now use Overseer Equipment cards, which have less traits then a comparable agent, but reduce the cooldowns of your adventures and minions. You must have at least one Overseer Agent to accompany your Overseer Equipment on it's journey, your boots may be awesome, but not THAT awesome.
  4. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

Oh. So: not an agent. Just his boots. :p
  5. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

This item appears to not be a piece of equipment. It reads as a regular minion. The naming convention is really unclear. Shouldn't it state that it is an Overseer Equipment Card? This just looks wrong
    It really is the name.
  6. Taled Well-Known Member

The issue, if you want to take one at all, is that the 'Overseer Equipment' is not explained at all in game.

There is nothing wrong with the name, other than you being confused by it. However, they *probably* should add a blurb on the 'Agent Collection' tab - if nothing else - that explains what the hell Overseer Equipment is and that you need an agent to go with it, rather than *just* an error message if you try to send out the item by itself.