Unrest wall chunks

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Chikkin, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Denmum Developer

Heh, I had to make a list of them for QA when I was making the ticket for them all, so ... a couple of them may/may not have made it in last week, and will tomorrow, due to a finger-flub on my part.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Chikkin like this.
  2. Almee Well-Known Member

I have been working my way through all the recipes available and find that I have a ton of recipes and furniture, on faction merchants, I haven't accessed, yet. It looks like I'll be busy, for the next year, just trying to complete collections and trying to find places to stash it where it will be readily available for decorating.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The main reason why I love the "free" 7-Year Veteran Mistmoore places. Granted, they "only" hold 900 items (and 900 Building Blocks! :D) but I can use Expanders on them to crank 'em up to 1200 each, and put portals to them just about anywhere I need, including swap places I'm working on. There have been times I've actually been clever [:eek: :D] with my Frostfell Crafting Stations and put them there, too, so my toons on that server automatically know where to go for that capability (and yes, I make notes to that effect on my Personnel Spreadsheet... ;->).

I would despair here and there at the amount of room that was starting to shrink, even in those places, for my more veteran Carpies' storage of stuff, but then someone nigh-canonized (or if not yet, should be; does it rhyme with Ben Rum?) came along and gave us House Item Depots... ;)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.