Wantia Recipes on Public Test

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Almee, May 2, 2022.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

I saw, on EQ2 Traders, that there is a quest for Wantia recipes for carpenters. I found one page, but after an hour hanging around, no other pages appeared. Is this a one-a-day thing where I am supposed to return each day and I'll find a new page? I just bought a dojo and don't want to waste time waiting for pages if they only appear once a day.
  2. Denmum Developer

There are multiple spawn points inside and outside the building and down by the pond. There should be more than one up at a time when you first get there. Being able to track harvestables is really helpful there until you learn the various possible spawn points.
    Breanna, Twyla and Almee like this.
  3. Almee Well-Known Member

Thank you Denmum. I'll try the track harvestables as I'm blind as a bat. I sure wish they would make these items a little bigger since many of us have gotten a lot older since we first started playing. The dojo is coming along but there isn't much in the way of Asian furnishings available. I got what was in you dungeon and some of it even survived my character being corrupted. She seems to be working better after validation.
  4. Almee Well-Known Member

Thanks, again, Denmum. All three of my Public Test carpenters now have the recipes. Should I put the extras pages on the broker or destroy them? I think I got two extra sets with all but one page missing from each set.