Uber Crafter Needed

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Almee, Apr 29, 2022.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

I have raided the free furniture dungeons of a ton of furniture but there are some items in short supply that I need and don't have recipes for so I can't make the stuff.

So I need an uber crafter, if they would be so kind, to make me 5 Vacrul Fireplaces and Elegant Fireplace Screens. I could also use a dozen Spherical and Spiral Topiaries, Cobalt Windows of Zou Kunnen, in all the colors, Shar Val Purple Rugs, Seru Arx, Pecloris Rugs, Square Rug of Knowledge (and rectangular ones if they have them), Sanctus Seru Squared Rug (and rectangular if they exist), and any odds and ends of Vacrul furnishing you don't need.

I have shamelessly raided Mum's first dungeon but hate tearing up sets so beautifully presented as they illustrate all the great ways the furniture can be used. I feel like I am depriving others of enjoying the decorating efforts others have made.

Since I don't have these recipes I don't know what rares are needed but I have lots of regular rares. I think there are some special rares and I don't have as many of them as I have no idea where they came from or what to do with them. I assume I will get more recipes as I get my Test characters to 125 but so far my highest is only 124 as I can't seem to stop decorating long enough to do the final quests lol.

And, lastly, I'd like to thank all the crafters who have donated to the furniture dungeons. I've harvested my fingers to the bone but still would never have had enough rares to make all the furniture you all have donated to the dungeons. You have provided me the furniture to make me a very happy camper for the past 4 months.
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Denmum Developer

They really ARE meant to be torn apart and used. There's tons and tons more stuff in the overflow dungeons as well. Kasa kept having to make extra dungeons because we had so much ... stuff.

As for the crafting, I'd prefer another handle it, since my play time is more restricted these days, but if Kasa's carpenter (or someone else) doesn't have the time/mats let me know, and I'll see what I can handle when.

Kasa, I probably have the needed rares in Niami's Seru house that can be raided if needed. If any of the Seru stuff is researcher-bought, I probably have the currency for that, too.

I just don't have time right now to dig through eq2furniture.com to figure out sources for everything right now ... it's one of those weeks. :O
    Twyla, Breanna and Kasa like this.
  3. Almee Well-Known Member

I hate to add to your week's worries but there is a major problem with both crafting and taking stuff from the dungeons.

The crafting problems, I reported yesterday, are still very much alive and ate up a lot of my rares today. I'm just glad I'm on Test and not a live server since I can raid the dungeons. But I took great care to watch what I was crafting and stuff is disappearing right and left. It is there, right after crafting, but it is gone by the time I look for it at a house. And lag is still causing problems getting the program to accept a new item to craft. It got me again and I ended up crafting a duplicate item. Then, to add insult to injury, after I finally got the item craft it went poof when porting.

It is the same with the dungeons so I am going to go out on a limb and say it is a porting error as the stuff is in the backpacks and then it isn't. Porting is taking some serious time and perhaps that makes it easier for data to be lost.

I thought perhaps it was due to full backpacks so I unloaded a backpack, and had two others only half full, made the stuff and it still went poof. I just made a new batch of furniture, with even lighter backpacks, and will see if it all goes through this time. I also won't get as much from the dungeon, on my way back to my house, so I can keep better track of how much is going missing.
  4. Denmum Developer

I've been unable to reproduce the crafting and inventory issues at all. If it happens again, and you can add to your post in the bug forum with the following information, it may help the database gurus see if something odd has been happening at those times:
    Character name, date, time (plus timezone) and what went missing, to the best of your memory.

Thanks!
    Twyla and Breanna like this.
  5. Almee Well-Known Member

It's been really weird. I went to your overflow dungeon, with all the food stuff, and carefully clicked on the items I wanted. I ended up with multiples of tea pots, wine bottles I avoided because they were translucent, and some food items I don't even remember seeing. But that dungeon causes significant lag, around the food stuff, so who knows where the cursor actually was when I clicked.

But it is different with the furniture because I can see it being picked up. It was pretty obvious it was missing when I got to the house and the furniture I'd picked up wasn't in my bags. I even checked the moving crate and my broker boxes. And when I went back to the dungeon, the furniture was missing. Do dungeons have moving crates because I clicked on an item, in the house, to pick it up, and it sent it to the moving crate?
  6. Kasa Well-Known Member

I can take care of that for you, how many of each item do you want? Also which items from Vacrul furnishing would you like? You can game mail Kasa or reply here.
  7. Almee Well-Known Member

Thank Kasa, That is so nice of you.

My wish list of items (I'm going to attempt a mansion) is:

5 Vacrul Fireplaces
    5 Elegant Fireplace Screens
    5 Spherical Topiaries
    5 Spiral Topiaries
    5 Cobalt Windows of Zou Kunnen, in each of the colors
    5 Shar Val Purple Rugs
    5 Seru Arx, Pecloris Rugs
    5 Square Rug of Knowledge (and rectangular and runners if they exist),
    5 Sanctus Seru Squared Rugs (and rectangular and runners if they exist).

I sure wish I had your skill at decorating. Mum's 1st dungeon is amazing. I love to go there and look around to get ideas for decorating. The dungeons have inspired me to go back and finish up houses that needed some pizzazz before being published.
    Kasa likes this.
  8. Kasa Well-Known Member

Thank you and you are most welcome. Happy you are able to get enjoyment and items out the dungeon. :)
    Almee likes this.
  9. Kasa Well-Known Member

Everything mailed to your character name that starts with "L".
    Almee likes this.
  10. Kasa Well-Known Member

Thanks Mum I had the rares and currency for the Seru items.
    Almee likes this.
  11. Kasa Well-Known Member

On the runners that have that look, Great Knowledge Runner and Long Knowledge Runner were purchased from Ziyuh Farijinyi during the world event in 2019 Dragon Attack! (15th Anniversary Event). I found 3 Great Knowledge Runners and 2 Long Knowledge Runners, I will mail to your character name that starts with "B".
    Almee likes this.
  12. Kasa Well-Known Member

Not that I know of.
    Almee likes this.
  13. Kasa Well-Known Member

{Hugs} no problem it has been taken care of. :)
    Almee likes this.
  14. Tkia Well-Known Member

That's nothing more than a misclick on the context menu. Happens to me all the time as the precision required with the tiny fonts on these menus is far greater than my arthritic hands can manage these days.
    Almee likes this.
  15. Almee Well-Known Member

You are an angel Kasa. Thank you so much for all the goodies. I tried to write this yesterday but couldn't log into the forum and then I got so busy decorating the next thing I knew it was going on midnight and I hadn't eaten or done anything but decorate all day. I have two houses almost complete. I just have to add some small stuff.

I did the dragon event on Maj'Dul and Thurgadin but not on Test. I didn't have much stamina back then. I hope I bought the rugs on my Live characters as they are really pretty and go with a lot of furniture styles.

Does anyone know which recipe book has the faucets? I bought two recipe books yesterday but neither had the faucets. On the plus side, they seemed to have more things to make than are shown on EQ2 Traders. That was a nice surprise as was the bonus award I got while crafting a thousand-and-one things not available in the dungeons.

Btw, I finally looted two items, from the dungeon, that went poof but I don't know their names. They were the ice maidens in the Frostfell section of Mum's first dungeon. I figured they would be easy to track if you'all know their names.
    Kasa likes this.
  16. Tkia Well-Known Member

It's the reward from the final quest in the new Sinking Sands crafting line.
    Almee likes this.
  17. Almee Well-Known Member

Thank you Tkia. I guess that's the next thing I need to do.
  18. Kasa Well-Known Member

You are welcome. Grats on the houses!

I love those rugs.

https://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=q880&menustr=060000000000 for quest write up.

They are no longer in the dungeon. I placed two new Avengers housepets in there if you want to try to pick them up and see if they disappear again, I can get unlimited amount of those so let me know if need more. The other one which was the Icespire Maiden Plushie is from Frostfell 2021 Overseer Quest I don't have anymore of.
  19. Almee Well-Known Member

I think the problem is my Lizzele character is bugged. I'm validating assets, as I type, to see if that helps.

I sent another character in, on another account, and made a record of everything I took. So far, she seems to have it all.

I'll check to see if I can keep the house pet when zoning. I'll have Lizzele pick up one and another character pick up the other. That should at least verify if it is Lizzele, who is bugged, or if it is a general bug.
  20. Almee Well-Known Member

Oops. Looks like someone else had the same idea as there was nothing there when I went to check.