How’s TLE Itemization work?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by boho, Apr 27, 2022.

1. boho Member

The pinned post from Kander mentions the following about how many blue stats are present on level 50 items based on content it drops from:

This would mean a Handcrafted, Mastercrafted, and Raid 1 item all have one blue stat on them. My question is, does this also mean they all have the same amount of stats? Or would Raid 1 items properly have more stats than Handcrafted ones?
  2. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

Are you referring to Kaladim or Varsoon?

Because if the latter, that pinned thread is completely and utterly irrelevant.
  3. boho Member

Varsoon. How do the two differ?

Kander’s post says “TLE Itemization” so I’d think it’d apply to Varsoon too, no?
  4. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

Varsoon is a new TLE server that will be released next month. We don't know a whole lot about it because they haven't officially released any details on it yet. My understanding from various conversations I've seen is that itemization for Varsoon is still being worked on, so it's pretty safe to assume that it won't be the same as on Kaladim, so it is possible, if not likely, that the stickied post does not apply to Varsoon.
  5. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

6. Unrivaled Member

No, it tiers up IE:

Shattered Lands Level 50 - Mastercrafted: 1 - 30 Stat, 1.8 Pot
    Shattered Lands Level 50 - Heroic 1: 1 - 32 Stat, 1.8 Pot
    Shattered Lands Level 50 - Heroic 2: 1 - 33 Stat 1.8 Pot
    Shattered Lands Level 50 - Heroic 3: 1 - 34 Stat 1.8 Pot
    Shattered Lands Level 50 - Raid 1: 1 - 38 Stat 2.0 Pot
    boho likes this.
  7. boho Member

Awesome, thanks!
  8. Kurth Member

Wish they'd bring the classic stats back. Never was a fan of the simplification.
    Turkish likes this.