Fixed Internally Missing Merchant Den mount gear recipes

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Miragian, Apr 22, 2022.

1. Miragian Well-Known Member

Having checked with as many people as I could, there is no indication that anyone has received or seen evidence that the merchant den mount gear recipes are dropping or being awarded. This makes it impossible to use the patterns we receive from the collections and drops.
    Beee, Twyla, Avarice and 1 other person like this.
  2. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

What is the series name? Forlorn? Vacrul? Something else?
  3. Beee Well-Known Member

There are some mount gear sets:

\aITEM -390808436 -2087743926 0 0 0:[Pattern: Merchant's Hackamore of Doublestrike]\/a (from solo collections)
    \aITEM -1220739976 -999456067 0 0 0:[Pattern: Warewolf Stirrups of Ability]\/a
    \aITEM 374292479 -1694186613 0 0 0:[Pattern: Glintswift Hackamore of Doublestrike]\/a

No idea where the recipies are from. Census of this GU - items is not working so we sadly can not check it
    Rattophaxe likes this.
  4. Miragian Well-Known Member

The whole reason for this bug report is that the recipe books haven't been acquired by anyone, at least that I could find.
  5. Denmum Developer

These were meant to be the actual items themselves, not the patterns for them. (i.e., there are no recipes, there will be no recipes, the patterns will turn into the items themselves.) This should be fixed shortly.
    Breanna, Beee, Twyla and 1 other person like this.
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

Solved with today's patch - THANKS
    Denmum likes this.