Liegess Lavalle Challenge Blood In

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Zhevally, Apr 23, 2022.

1. Zhevally Well-Known Member

On this mob sometimes when a person has Blood In, their distance from the mob will read as 0 but on curing they die with an error message saying you were cured beyond 5 meters. I will also note this mob appears to have a large hitbox so sometimes you look far away but still read as zero meters, but there is definitely a mismatch with the distance we see and the distance on the cure.
    People standing literally on top of the named seem to be fine, but a couple steps away even though your distance still reads as 0 is not(even when it visually looks less than 5, but I'm also not the best at visually judging distances like that lol)
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Chrol Developer

Do you recall the race of the character this happened to? Did they have any size modifications? I'm trying on a few different races but haven't gotten it to fail.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Chrol Developer

Never mind, I see the issue. The spell when examined has the correct distance (within 1 meter), but if you fail, the messaging in chat says 5. Will fix!
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Aeras Active Member

I've seen the 5 meter message on the H2 encounter as well.
  5. Zhevally Well-Known Member

I have failed it where my distance reads zero, so that will not fix my issue cause my distance reading as 0 should count as within 1 meter.
    This has happened on my itty bit dwarf with all the shrink affect. [I'm pretty sure when its happening, I'm on the outer limit of what's considered "0 meters" but uhhh I don't always have my screen where I can see the named so am heavily relying on the distance in my window lol]
    Twyla likes this.