Merchant's Den H2 Feedback

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Chath, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Chath Well-Known Member

I did Merchant's Den H2 last night and I really enjoyed it - loved the fights, it was a great experience overall.

I think the Chaotic Leech values in the zone need to be looked at. As a defiler, I had something like 150 resolve/50k potency higher than a DPS member who was fully effective in the zone while my wards were hitting for 0 or negligible values. The issue with Chaotic Leech is that it doesn't seem to affect healing proportionally at all - there's wild imbalances between how badly it affects different classes.

Because of how little damage the mobs were doing, the impression I was getting was that the goal here was to massively nerf healing while reducing damage to prevent the binary situations of characters being at either full health or dead. I think that's an admirable goal but chaotic leech needs a lot more work in terms of balance before it should be employed for this purpose. This situation can create some really strange outcomes, like the healing of hybrids greatly outperforming better-geared priests.
    Razpberry likes this.
  2. Chrol Developer

Chaotic Leech and Combat Mitigation is being reduced for Merchant's Den [Heroic II], while Max health will be increased on bosses. Will be in next update.
    Twyla, Taled, Razpberry and 2 others like this.
  3. Chath Well-Known Member

Awesome, thanks for the changes, Chrol!
  4. Razpberry Member

Thank you for posting, I was going to but so busy. Yeah my little fury was healing her butt off
  5. Nutari Member

As i know for healer you need more than 700k pot best way i heard is to have 720k pot to really heal good.
    As dps i have a BL with 707k in my group which does enough damage (i was there with my BL with 737k pot so enough).
    Was a funny new instance but need really more of them....
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

chrol, are you able to check beefcake's mortal coil? we werent able to dispel his mortal coil stacks in heroic 2 non challenge. Havent looked at it in h1 or challenge so may be broken there too.
  7. Chrol Developer

This will be fixed next update. It’s also an issue with Elder Furdock’s Bill of Lading in challenge, which will also be fixed.
    Bludd likes this.
  8. Bludd Well-Known Member

oh oh and one more thing

in the tic tac toe thing normal h2, we managed to have the game grid not go away after we dispelled the boss several times from the wrong square and then dispel from the right square

but the stacks didnt tick so we survived you will be sad to hear!
  9. Taled Well-Known Member

You're right, I *am* sad to hear that!
    Bludd likes this.
  10. Chrol Developer

Did he have stacks of Mortal Coil? Those take precedence.
  11. Bludd Well-Known Member

well if he did we dispelled that and he didnt increase his tic tac toe stack but the grid remained
    it was weird
  12. Bentenn Well-Known Member

Never had a problem in H2 but man those challenge fights take forever