Unrest wall chunks

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Chikkin, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Chikkin Well-Known Member

What's with Unrest wall chunks house items on a vendor on Kael, but we on live have no way to get them?
    Yet? How? Why?

Whaaaaaaaaa :( :( :(
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Seeing as they have file names and not proper names, it would be likely to say that it was not intended. I'm sure it's something everyone will be seeing soon.
  3. Denmum Developer

The script Caith used to grab all the non-event house items from AoD onward ran a bit askew and grabbed live event items that were in the wrong directory, as well as some bugged items, and a directory called "do_not_use" (which had those Unrest pieces in them). I've been going through and cleaning up that vendor of inappropriate items, which "should" be ready for the next hotfix.

The unreleased items that actually are suitable for release (have bottoms/backs, place properly on a surface, aren't huge no-collision trees, etc.) are being sorted through now and Kaitheel and I will be working on ways to get them to the live servers. The ones that need serious art fixes are being removed, as Art is already booked solid with expansion stuff. :(
  4. Chikkin Well-Known Member

ok so I won't riot just yet....
    I'll just go and buy what I can on Kael, that's some stuff I don't even have on live yet because it comes from non crafting

Thank you Mum, and Caith and Kaitheel
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Lera Well-Known Member

...now I want to know what else is in do_not_use. Is that where the cube mounts are?
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Lera, dear, I hate to break it to you...remember those cube mounts you wanted so hard back when you were younger? And you swore you'd seen them in preview art, and you were so jazzed you bounced around the Hall for days? :D

Well, sweetie, it's time you knew the truth...those were only regular-type mounts whose art hadn't been settled in just yet. :(

I know, I know, it's upsetting...someday, love, someday. :)

Uwk
    Lera and Breanna like this.
  7. Chikkin Well-Known Member

among the items on Kael time travelling merchant I haven't seen the mechanical bull working or non working from Diaku corral, even though he sells some diaku stuff

any way to add more diaku stuff?
  8. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Poor Denmum and Kaitheel, decorators get a mere whiff of other art that has been sectioned out somehow and suddenly the clatter and clamor becomes resounding!!

I too was eyeing all that candy on Lera's site and making excited mousey chitters!
  9. Denmum Developer

Hrm ... I could consider the Mech Bull [Inoperative]. Anything that had an effect/script, such as the Gatley's Working Mech Bull was intentionally excluded from the vendor.

Is there anything else without an effect/script on it that was missed that you can think of, so I don't have to do this piecemeal over several patches?
  10. Denmum Developer

Heh - the more we give, the more people demand/request! :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Morukta like this.
  11. Denmum Developer

Meanwhile, you DID notice that I already started adding some of the newly-released Kael stuff to other servers, right?

• Several house items that were recently unearthed are being added to the Loyalty Realtor merchants in Qeynos and Freeport. These items include: Draconic Floating Lamp, Dalnir Anvil, Distillation Tubes, Alchemist's Hourglass, Draconic Brazier with Stand, New Combine Scroll Shelf, Diseased Malarian Plushie, Vekerchiki Warrior Plushie, Fire Wasp Basin, Ghorkaal Treasure Chest, Hate-Fueled Chandelier, Loda Kai Firepit Shovel.
  12. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

LOL
  13. Chikkin Well-Known Member

More stuff that's plundered or quested that's not available on Kael server

\aITEM 554556656 1238364641:Disused Ssraeshza Teleporter\/a

\aITEM 1817223258 -381222759:Sacrificial Table\/a

\aITEM 839286249 -1133974590:Tallon Zek's Visage\/a

\aITEM -167406198 -1030925789:Visitors' Token\/a (from Community Lounge)

\aITEM -2024212387 804053581:Fancy Plant Pot\/a (Kunark Ascending free goblin quest leftover recipe)

\aITEM 846408411 -404798200:a Dshinn basilisk\/a (Phantom Sea quest)

\aITEM 1815500142 -965029543:a Gehein\/a (quest in Obol)

\aITEM -1456395249 -1046354915:a stormwing trophy\/a (quest in Withered Lands)

\aITEM 1348182345 -1393470829:A Testimony of Tranquility\/a (quest in Myrist)

\aITEM 1349778132 230301022:Akhessar Male Warrior Plushie\/a (quest in Shadeweaver)

\aITEM -652304675 89133419:Ancient Forlorn Gravemarker \/a (quest in Mahngavi)

\aITEM -170713548 948438091:Ancient Shissar Totem\/a (quest in Wracklands)

\aITEM 315933327 -1070461884:Ancient Shissar Urn\/a
    \aITEM -1948413131 -1089405815:Ancient Shissar Vase\/a (both quested in Obol)

\aITEM 186603463 -1373458385:Ancient Thulian Totem\/a (from Chaos or preLuclin quest?)

\aITEM 1262285127 -933743809:Battle Map Table of Cobalt Scar\/a

there's probably much more but I have to stop browsing eq2furniture hehe

we would appreciate any and/or all of these on Kael server
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thank you thank you thank you! :D

x1000! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Denmum Developer

6 more items went on the Loyalty Realtor today and a bunch went on the time traveling merchant on Kael.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woo-hoo! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  17. Chikkin Well-Known Member

how to figure out what new stuff was added to Kael guy? he has 1300+ items
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Almost as if we need two merchants in that circumstance as well... ;->

Spreadsheets to the rescue! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Denmum Developer

Think how I felt having to go through to figure out which needed to be pulled because they were from events and could be earned that way, ones with duplicate art, etc. :D

Anywayyy ....

• Engraved Drunder Tile
    • Insignia Tile of Sullon Zek
    • Insignia Tile of Tallon Zek
    • Insignia Tile of Vallon Zek
    • Sullonite Carved Tile
    • Sullonite Paving Stones
    • Tallonite Carved Tile
    • Tallonite Paving Stones
    • Vallonite Carved Tile
    • Vallonite Paving Stones
    • Conquering the Wastes
    • Odus Wastelands
    • Rallos' Blessing
    • Rallosian Low Divider
    • Rallosian Tall Divider
    • Rallosian Weapon Rack
    • The Halls of Fallen Guk
    • Ancient Luminating Skull
    • Briarthorn Bloom
    • Dragon Tooth Fossil
    • Effigy of the Storm Queen Plushie
    • Lucky Teralid Plushie
    • Swamp Guardian
    • Withering Sapling
    • a stormwing trophy
    • War boar of Drunder
    • Sullon's Vengeance
    • Ry'Gorr Legacy
    • an Avazek Challenger
    • Likeness of Tallon Zek
    • Obsidian Warbow
    • Thana Llac
    • Likeness of Vallon Zek
    • Obsidian War Scimitar
    • Elemental Earth Totem
    • Elemental Fire Totem
    • Elemental Ice Totem
  20. Chikkin Well-Known Member

OMG Mum! that was a rhetorical question! I dind't expect you to actually produce a list of items, but thank you! You are an angel!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.