Fixed Internally The overseer quest failed to be added because it does not exist.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Telepath, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Telepath Active Member

A ton of the overseer quests available at the merchant give this error now when you try to activate them after buying them.
    Lateana, Skrat, Melkior and 5 others like this.
  2. Moss Well-Known Member

I would assume the vendor sells the regular quests that you gained while doing the Saison 3 overseers, quest that could only be Scribed when you are in level 21-30. I believe we get the error "The overseer quest failed to be added because it does not exist" because we now are in Saison 4 (level 31+)

We probably need new quest/items to get the charged version of the version:

Note how the ques ton the vendor does not have the "Charged" tag:

\aITEM 1354462073 885467057 0 0 0:[Eliminate Pantrilla]\/a
    Hellfiren likes this.
  3. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello,

I have the same issues as the Starter of the threat here, but it cant be the problem what moss said, because normaly the quests for the prelevel are turning into CHARCHED.

The BOL Quests are still buyable as CHarched version but the once from ROS so last expa arent turned into charched.

It need to be fixed and in the same workaroud it would be realy nice to add the flags on the quest which is tresured and legendary and fabled etc. ATM you need a exel sheet to buy the right one or know all the names of the Fabled + to buy the right once.

the 5 Fabled // 2 Cyan and the 3 Cyan 30h Quests from last Expansion need to be charched
    and the Overseer Charched quest limit need to be upgraded to 20 instat of 10 as we have now.

So we can do all of them for the major point thier is still no other way to level up familiars for example without getting the level potions from those quests. As its now we have 10 Charched from BOL and the new blues nand nothing more thats a lose of 10 possibilitys to get Level Potions for Mount // Merc and especialy Familiars.

2nd thing the Bug with the BOL No Trade Minions isnt fixed yet too.

Helfiren
    Lateana and barcevik like this.
  4. Miragian Well-Known Member

Fairly certain that even some of the missions I have already won't scribe as "charged".

Additionally, shouldn't the Heritage Quest be giving Dwarvian crates now?
  5. Taled Well-Known Member

This is already in the works, per Kander on discord.
  6. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

None of the Season 3 missions can be added to your mission list. Stanley has them for sale, but they do not show as "charged", and cannot be "used" when purchased. Has there been any response from DBG re this?
    Lateana likes this.
  7. mythicaly Active Member

their now marked charged but unusable
    Lateana and Twyla like this.
  8. Malachy Well-Known Member

So I just got a reward from my season 4 crate, the quest Eliminate Konarr the Despoiler. When I tried to consume it, it says, "This adventure is of a previous season, you may now purchase charged versions of this adventure from the overseer administrator. Then I go buy it from the Stanley Parnem, try to consume it and it says "The overseer quest failed to be added because it does not exist."
    Lateana, barcevik and Twyla like this.
  9. Malachy Well-Known Member

This says fixed internally, it still has not been fixed on the server.

Also, can you post things you fix in patch notes? It would be appreciated. We all know 'fixed internally' doesn't necessarily mean the fix makes it in the next patch, or the one thereafter.