Panda rewards

Discussion in 'Lore and Legend Discussion' started by Bella22, Apr 5, 2022.

1. Bella22 New Member

Why cant we access the panda awards we earned on our regular server? It was a lot of work doing and the rewards were account wide and we are all access. I especallu need the house items.

What can we do to get them?

Ladylorna
    Sirjohnny
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

because any special server is locked out of those events.
    you can't do prelude events or the Panda quests so you can't get the rewards either.
    Most likely you can't claim any prestige houses form before the first TLE came out either.
    I know it stinks to be on a "premium" server, it's no fun to be special.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Kotter Legendary Member

my mom says i'm special, and i have fun.
  4. Denmum Developer

I'll discuss it with the team, BUT realize that IF we set something up, it would only be the fluff items (furniture and such), not the gear. The gear and adornments and such are level 100 and up.

No promises.
    Feara, Bella2 and Breanna like this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I would be happy to get the fluff items any day and do those panda quests.
    Maybe someday it this server survives long enough; we will get more expansions and a gear crate to boost us up to level 100, so we can get the Panda gear too.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Bella2 Member

SirJohnny and Ladylorna would be happy to be able to use the house items and "fluff" items that their namesakes on the regular server earned. They are supposed to be account-wide.
  7. Denmum Developer

It is being looked into, but will take some time. That specific quest series has NPCs and a vendor that are a snarled mess of logic statements, and we need to make sure that A) nothing goes onto the server that might break something (such as the ascension buffs and so on and so on) while B) making sure that none of the changes that need to be made because of A break anything on live. And by snarled mess, I mean I took one look at what needed to be done for last year's event (it was my first-ever quest work as a dev last year) and almost turned tail and ran screaming into the night. :D

Translation: it is an ugly mess, but it is something that is now in our ticketing system, so is on our to-do list.
    Feara, Schmetterling, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I always thought that under level 100 all we get is fluff anyway, and a a familiar potion, but that's no problem, because there are familiars on this server anyway.
    Thanks for going through all that trouble Denmum.
    Feara and Breanna like this.