Confirmed Data Stream For EQ2 not available fof EQ2 wire atm

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Hellfiren, Mar 22, 2022.

1. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hell to the Devs,

Since Sunday 03.22.2022 the data stream to EQ2 Wire is broken.
    You cant find any Toon on EQ2 Wire anymore, because the EQ2 Data base isnt open anymore,
    Same issues on Dropdown menual in Launcher were we are normaly able
    to prechose a Toon before press the PLAY button in Launcher.

Pls investigate this and fix it ASASP we need especialy EQ2 Wire for overview and data about our or other toons, for Adjust things in AA have a look what our Toons currently use Gear // Addorns etc for not log them in espcialy if you have more toons running and raiding.

We can have open Wire beside to look whats needed and we should loot on or not for example.

Hellfiren
    Toven, Geroblue, AvenElonis and 8 others like this.
  2. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

:eek: I'm sure that was an unintended typo, particularly as it appears from your post English maybe isn't your primary language (?), but you sure made me chuckle this morning! LOL

That said, I'm not so sure it's a DBG issue you've encountered. I just checked, and pulled up a few of my characters on eq2wire without any problems or delays. Perhaps this was a maintenance thing on eq2wire when you ran into it? Is it still happening for you??
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

nah, census is down so no new data atm
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

They had the commerce stuff down for a fix, I wonder if this affected Census? Feldon might know.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Rolant Active Member

I wonder if the launcher uses census? It stopped letting me choose a character from the launcher since yesterday, about the same time EQ2U started to give me "SOE Data Retrieval Error". (and it was way before commerce maintenance)
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Same here! I just go ahead into Character Select, but it's not the most convenient.
  7. Marae Well-Known Member

I also noticed you can't choose your character from the launcher. It's a minor inconvenience, but it's still an inconvenience. Hope it gets fixed soon.
  8. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

LOL - OOPS! I sure didn't type that out quite the way I'd meant to. Definitely NOT enough coffee. :confused:
  9. Jrox Well-Known Member

So took the time to lock my thread. Send me here to this thread. Where, still, there is nothing answered lol. Ok, thanks
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ahh! So that could also be why we have no character drop-down menu at login! Whew (kinda); at least that wasn't a function they just took away from us. :-/

Yay! It's just a bug, not a feature! :D Mystery solved. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Join the club, love (as they say in Thurgadin); I know the feeling. ;)

Still, at least we know more now. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

It's so strange to see "Ouka is the first toon on this server to have discovered over 150 items" to "Ouka has yet to discover any items" on the Discovery tab on my character. I know this is just a database thing, but that's something that brightens my day to know and look upon. I hope it gets fixed.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, if they wipe everything we've done in the last few days completely and we have to make up for the last few days and hours of the holiday, I hope they give us another 24 hours of it... :-/

EDIT: Never mind; gods' teeth, we've got Bristlebane up NOW. X-P

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Dezelle New Member

sure would be nice if the team would respond here instead of ignoring us. This annoys me that they can't take the time to even say sorry we are working on it...something..anything....silence is disrespectful.
  15. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

See the tag at the top on the title, the one that says "CONFIRMED"? That's acknowledgement that they have seen the report and confirmed that there is a problem.
  16. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

You'll know you really got their attention when they lock the thread AND delete every reply/comment in it going back 5-6mo or more... Good Luck! :eek:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  17. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

Are people seriously complaining that someone "took the time" to close the duplicate threads? Good on them, I say!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Twyla and Tkia like this.
  18. Taled Well-Known Member

Yes, because if I want to post my information in seven different places and make the devs prep for their easter egg hunts, by God, I will!
    Rattophaxe, Tkia and Geroblue like this.
  19. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Looks like it's back up. My requests are working and EQ2Wire is pulling stuff up now.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.
  20. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

My new Bristlebane day discoveries are up on my disco tab.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.