EverQuest 2 Let's Play Series. From a Newbie's Perspective doing as much content a spossible.

Discussion in 'Podcasts and Other Media' started by StoneLegion, Mar 3, 2022.

1. StoneLegion Active Member

Hello there friends. I started a Let's Play series and wanted to only Publish it once I knew I had an addiction and was going to keep at it at least nothing in RL get in a way haha. I'm a Caregiver in RL so things just sadly happen out of nowhere it's part of life :)

So this is a perspective of a newbie. Sure I played EQ2 on and off since launch, but I never been to End Game ever and nor have I ever gone through most of the content. It was mostly with friends who vanish and then I vanish.

So my goal is to do as many zone's as I can overtime and explore the world. So for example you will see that in my Let's Play Series I will end up doing all the 1-20 zone's for example.

I am playing as F2P for now as I'm tight for Money in RL, but that just means we get to put more use out of older content :)

This is the Playlist URL:
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlnzF_rx9MA&list=PLjMDVXkLIQ357tQsqH1u0e2Qf0esBLOJM
    Copy/paste it into the URL not sure how to do a directly URL as it keeps auto converting it to what happens below :)

Sturmlocke likes this.
  2. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

Woohoooo! Congrats mate! That's the spirit! Gonna watch your new video later when I get myself some food. Now that I think of it, what happend to the /pizza command that we had a few years ago? :D We could now replace that old command with /lieferando or something similar, haha!

All jokes aside, keep these videos coming and add a one-time donate button to your streams. Let your viewers pay for your new subscription every now and then - you're producing good content after all.
    StoneLegion likes this.
  3. StoneLegion Active Member

Thanks, yeah I do have a button, but tbh I don't do it for money. I'm a caregiver in RL and this is an amazing outlet for me mentally just to kind of get lost in games like EQ2 and do videos for them. Poor or Not there is so much to the game you can do without the latest expansions / sub. I think something like 10 Expansions or so I'm guessing and I have yet spent anytime in the first expansions yet and have 8 day 18hours played haha :)

Honestly I just hope more newer players find out about EQ2. It's an amazing game and more people need to check it out.
    Sturmlocke likes this.