Kael Drakkel...abnormalities

Discussion in 'Lore and Legend Discussion' started by Maldaris, Feb 23, 2022.

1. Maldaris Active Member

The men of my family are noted for several things, one of them being our horrendous lack of perception.

After much searching (and other things), I am unable to determine two things in regards to the Kael Drakkel server (there may yet be others, but these two are stumping me at the moment).

One,chat does not seem to be working. No amount of tinkering with the settings seems to have any effect.

Two, there is talk of a tutor to buff one's tradeskill level, but I have not seen any, certainly not in the crafting areas (that I have seen), and since chat is not working, I can't actually ask anyone about it.

Am I doing something wrong?
  2. Playz4fun Active Member

Hi Maldaris. I can't answer the question about chat as I am not having any issues with that.

When you first logged in, in Great Divide, there is a TS Mentor near the turtle to the right of where Kipnik is. Head back there and Hail (H) the guy to get upgraded. Hope that helps.
    Lateana, Doobius40504 and Kaitheel like this.
  3. Maldaris Active Member

It does! Thank you,much appreciated. (I can live without chat for the time being.)
  4. Siren Well-Known Member

Right click on your Main chat window tab. Make sure General (and LFG and any other channels you want on) is checkmarked. Click Apply or OK or whatever it says, haha not in-game right now. I think I answered this question for you in another thread too.
    Doobius40504 likes this.
  5. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I missed the tradeskill guy too. He won't talk if you don't 'H" to hail him.
    Siren likes this.
  6. FuRiouSOne Well-Known Member

Ya i thought this was very odd as well. There should also be a green feather on his head so players don't miss him.
  7. Taled Well-Known Member

He doesn't have a quest to give you the levels, but it might be a good idea to *give* him one, I agree.

When you log in, you start with a wisp trail directly to him, but if you don't know what it's for, you're not likely to actually notice it or understand why it's there.
    Twyla likes this.