Inventory Overflowing - Random Items?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by kaelie, Feb 16, 2022.

1. kaelie New Member

Category: Interface
    SubCategory: Inventory
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Happened Once

Summary: Inventory Overflowing - Random items
    Description: When I logged in today, on Sonett, I got the notice my inventory is overflowing (even though it was not overflowing when I logged out previously.)

My inventory overflow on my Character is previewing 28 tanned leather pelts, but when I right click and move to inventory it moves what seem like random items into my inventory and I'm not sure where they are coming from?
    Examples: 85 root, 64 severed maple, 4 minotaur hooves, a small lab flask, Banner of the Void Tempest, etc. and after moving around 10 items it still says my inventory is overflowing and showing the 28 tanned leather pelts there as well? I am not sure where these items have come from, as I also didn't have a large volume of items on the broker or anything. I have not checked my other characters yet, so not sure if it's happening to all of them on AB but wanted to report as this seemed a bit strange.
    Twyla and Doobius40504 like this.
  2. kaelie New Member

Just to add, on another character of mine on AB server (in case that helps), after using one item in my inventory (a fresh cut rose), I then received the same Inventory Overflowing message (even though there is room in my bags) and the same preview of 28 tanned leather pelts in my Overflow.
  3. Chikkin Well-Known Member

was your character just merged from Rivervale server?? overflows like that often happen when shared banks merge together, I'm just assuming it may be the case, since you mentioned AB and we just had a merger with rivervale yesterday

Just to solve mystery of pelts showing - the overflow stacks multiple items in the same spot/window, what you see if on top, but when you move items individually it probably pulled from the bottom of the pile. Make room in bags and right click, then click empty overflow. It will move as much as it can to bags. I recommend standing close to bank, broker, house vault, or wherever else you might have room to put stuff away
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Just to clarify - your character Sonett did not have to be the character merged from another server, it could be this was just the first character you opened after merger, and everything was dumped into his overflow. Also, you maybe had a character on Rivervale, deleted it even, but if you did not delete shared bank content it was still sitting there and now got moved to AB server
    Caith and Breanna like this.
  5. kaelie New Member

Thanks! Ah that is entirely possible re: deleted character on Rivervale that I forgot about. So assuming then this will show for all characters on AB until I clear out all the items (and try to find room for them in my bags?!) As it kept happening regardless of character logged in :).