Fixed Internally Star Darkened Amulet - Shiny Quest Reward Missing Blue Adorn Slot

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Anastaise, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Anastaise Active Member

Category: Mechanics
    SubCategory: Items
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Always Happens

Zone: Svarni Expanse
    Character: Level 125 Fury

Summary: Star Darkened Amulet - Shiny Quest Reward Bugged
    Description: The Star Darkened Amulet collection reward neck is missing a blue adornment slot. The Star Darkened Amulet that is available on Mira, Status Merchant, in Svarni Expanse is the same neck with all the same stats that is available to be purchased on alts once your account is flagged for completing the final meta collection has the blue adornment slot, yet the Neck you receive from actually completing the collection on your main is missing the blue adornment slot.
    Gharyn, Neokissa, Xianthia and 3 others like this.
  2. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

Yup it is. I used 2400 coins to get the one off the vendor. Of course if they fix it - it would be nice to get those 2400 coins back :)
    Beee likes this.
  3. Bellamorte Active Member

I could be wrong, and don't feel like scrolling through discord, but I THINK that was said it was intentional. If I find it I will link it.
  4. Anastaise Active Member

It seems rather ridiculous to make you buy a neck with the exact same stats for that amount of coins. The only time I've seen them charge that much is when you are buying a top tier item that is flagged for purchasing on an alt. It makes a lot more sense if it was an oversight. There were other items missing adorn slots this expansion (crafted upgraded 2H weapons). They fixed those.