New Storage Depot Request

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Elinea, Aug 1, 2021.

1. AOE1 Well-Known Member

I have mount patterns that are taking up tons of bank space. They do not go into any depot. I sell as vender trash all I can but I keep many for my alts as they get to where they can be made and used. If they can come up with a furniture depot, I do not see why they cannot come up with a pattern depot. Either that or dump the idea of needing not 1 or 2 but 3 different named patterns (Karuupa, Mahngavi and now Forlorn) all with their own stats. Thank goodness Svarni doesn't have their own pattern. It has gotten way out in left field. It isn't hard to get rid of the Heirloom label on them. Just remove it. It really serves no actual purpose other than create a clutter problem we don't need added.
  2. Laughing Owl Active Member

@denmum

First thanks for replying and giving us a better understanding of what's going on.

@hartsmith had a good idea, if an actual depot wouldn't be possible, would expanding existing storage slightly be possible.

Either purchasable additional Shared Bank slot, or personally I really like the idea of 'shared' house vault slots.

Or for the love of Torvonnilous, put the 88 Slot bag as a marketplace bag (say bring to marketplace the Bag of 88 wonders and/or the Bag of Dirty Tricks (from ToT collectors/premium). if Torvonnilous found a way to clone and sell these I am sure his coffers would over flow.

I know personally I over time, would very like get 6 of the bags (to maximize shared bank) even if they were $30 (3000ish to maybe even 4000) DBG
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

My guess is due to the UI, the Shared bank would require another row of slots instead of just one more slot. But I'm just guessing.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Laughing Owl Active Member

Well layout is a function of UI, so yes UI would need to be modified (as seveal UIs already do), but whether it was a new row, 'Shrinking' the boxes a little bit so another box (or 2) would fit is not that hard.

Though also agree that is why the easiest (and likely most profitable) for DBG is just put on market place the ** Heirlom (no lore) bags from ToT Xpac, and getting some 88 slot bags for shared bank, would help alot (and would effectively be the same as 2 extra shared bank slot) as they highest heirloom currently available is 66 (any of the bought bags), an 88 bag would be 22 extra spots, so 3 x88 Bag equals an extra '66 slot' bag, so buying 6 88 slot bags, would be 132 extra shared bank slots (or 2 existing 66 slot bags worth)
    Geroblue likes this.