Destroying items

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mowse, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Mowse Well-Known Member

Is there a reason why so many items are “no value” making players go through process of destroying? How nice it would be to sell to vendor for 1 copper vs. right click destroy right click destroy
    Siren and Geroblue like this.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Bots will find ways to generate millions of platinum buy selling stuff for 1 copper. Don't underestimate them. You don't know how much they've already inflated the servers with.

Majdul's most recent one came from removing the adorns off the free gear in Fordel Midst and selling the gear, before grabbing more and repeating the process. Same thing somehow happened with fuels.
  3. Mowse Well-Known Member

Well explains that … but then maybe a new mechanic to get rid of junk… I ave so may old receipts for instance for bardings sadddles on and on
  4. Melkior Well-Known Member

I'd be happy with No-Value items selling to the merchant for 0 Copper. Maybe even have a check box, Show/Hide No-Value items, and be able to sell them anyway.
    Twyla, Xillean, Tkia and 1 other person like this.
  5. trainerone New Member

The ability to select multiple items for destruction instead of 1 at a time would be absolutely amazing.
  6. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Yeah, but it'd also be a customer service nightmare if you accidentally mass destroy all the wrong items.
  7. Finora Well-Known Member

Oh jeez, is that the reason every freaking character I've logged in since Tuesday has had popped off adornments cluttering up my overflow?
    Lateana and Pixistik like this.
  8. Melkior Well-Known Member

I think this is a change to Live to prepare for Kael Drakkel or AOD going live on Kaladim. I hate that the special servers affect the content on Live.
    Lateana likes this.
  9. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

No, that was because they finally changed the color of the yellow adornments from Velious that were still showing up as red.
  10. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Then why are the adornments popping off white?
  11. Magdaddy Active Member

They probably changed them from yellow to white adorns. But in this game these days, who honestly know?