Daily Tradeskill (House Item) Quest

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Mercychalice, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

The amount of house items I get from the daily tradeskill quest is staggering, and obnoxious. I (and several others I hear) are quite tired and disilIusioned with the notion of chess anymore. I wouldn't mind the rewards from this so much IF I got an actual tradeskill-related item from the quest in addition to the house item. But doing this quest and getting a house item 5 outta 7 days is quite annoying. Where are the link patterns? The mount patterns? Harvesting nails? (Are there any? I wouldn't know, as I've only seen 2, one for experimentation, which is unworthy of my bag space, and another one for transmuting, which I'll also never use.) Etc. All locked behind RNG...and for items that require getting the pattern more than once (the link patterns, for example), waiting to get these for weeks on end is taxing.

Suggestion would be to add a tradeskill-related item to the quest reward to make it more enticing to do every day.
    Breanna and Mowse like this.
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

Agree Nails are not as common as I would expect, and personally I'd have preferred recipes for the Nails so I can just craft the ones I want. However I can confirm there are Nails for BH and Harvest skills as I have received a few. I've also gotten a couple durability Nails and Critical Success. I generally don't do a lot with crafting nails since the combines are pretty quick without any gear at all.

I personally would MUCH rather have had the transmutables than all the house items, but apparently I'm in the minority there.
    Rattophaxe, Mowse and Quillyne like this.
  3. Mowse Well-Known Member

I have way too many chess pieces