<Unholy Mercenaries> Progression Raiding Take Two - Skyfire

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Carynn, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Carynn Well-Known Member

<Unholy Mercenaries> is once again recruiting reprobates who want to raid but don't want to try very hard. We're rewinding to level 60 and starting again. Play anything you want (we'll g*mp T1 dps), no attendance requirements, no dkp, no brains.

We currently raid Mondays & Wednesdays from 8-10P CT/6-8p PT. We power level anyone who wants to raid with us. Skyfire server.

We've been doing level 100 content but have been running into script walls with our smaller raid force. If you also want to do level 100, you are more than welcome!
  2. Morfydd Active Member

Is this happening? I have a level 13 fury that I am leveling. I also have a level 49 monk that I haven't played in forever.

I also have a level 95 Inqy that I haven't played forever.
  3. Morfydd Active Member

I am interested in this. I have a level 30 Fury that I am leveling, a level 49 monk that I'm not playing, and a level 95 inquisitor. I'm primarily interested in starting with the 60 raids, then moving up. I don't have much raid experience in EQ2, but I have a lot of raid experience in EQ and WoW - mostly playing healers.
    Carynn likes this.
  4. Carynn Well-Known Member

YES! I sent you a PM.
  5. Carynn Well-Known Member

We've also started Naked Raiding and will be doing it likely once a month. Naked characters, that is. If you want to be naked as well, we'll drink to your chilly bits.
  6. HipCheckTwoStep New Member

Is this still an active thing? Kind of wanted to return and make a wizzy.
    Carynn likes this.
  7. Carynn Well-Known Member

Yes it is! I've PM'd you.
  8. Carynn Well-Known Member

DM Carynn#2016 on Discord you are interested in progression raiding with us. We're doing 70 stuff on Monday & Wednesday at 8p CST/6p PST. This is an 18+ guild only, as we are already parents. If your motivation is lazy fun, this is the guild for you.