Forlorn Mage vs Scout Adorns

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Sykle, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Sykle I use too many words sometimes.

Forlorn Chorus of Night is a guaranteed achievement reward given to all players who complete all t1 raid encounters. Forlorn Symphony of the Void is an incredibly rare drop off of raid trash.

Bloodbound Tainted Blade is a guaranteed reward off a solo collection reward. Bloodbound Withering is an incredibly rare drop off of Heroic 2 final bosses.
    It is baffling to me how these would ever be considered "equal methods of acquisition".
    Three things need to happen:
    1) The spell versions of these two runes need to be added to the reward from which a player would acquire the combat art versions as a choice between the two.
    2) They need to be retroactively offered to all players who have acquired the necessary Achievements.
    3) They need to be equal, meaning that the Symphony of the Void and Chorus of Night should both be red adorns that go into the same slots, offering the same bonuses.
    Smashey, Hellfiren, JanEQ and 5 others like this.
  2. Drona Well-Known Member

I vote to merge these two runes into single one and they have both effects. So for example Tainted Blade and Withering into one rune etc. It will make dev team life easier going forward. They don't need to worry about "forgetting" one of the runes etc.
    Smashey, TheGreatNeil, Tegan and 3 others like this.
  3. Sephris Member

2nd vote here for merging the runes, as it highly benefits bards, crusaders, and any other class that has mixed spells and CA's who have to sacrifice an extra adorn slot vs everyone else who's purely CA/spell.
    Priority, TheGreatNeil, Tegan and 3 others like this.
  4. Occam Well-Known Member

I asked Accendo about this during beta. He said to post about it in the Bug Reports section here on the forums. I replied that it's not actually a bug per se, but rather an oversight or misguided decision. He said to post it there anyway.

When I posted it to Bug Reports the reply I got back was, "It's not a bug. It's intended and we're not going to change it."
  5. Miauler Active Member

Would be nice to have that get out of free card from slightly strange decisions at work.
    "But, the device fried them."
    "It's intended, and I'm not going to change it." :)
  6. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello,
    and yes we still have many post about this desastre.

And i am with you thier should be a choice in the achiefmenst which of the 2 you like to have.
    If your a mixed class and you want the 2nd one too its ok to farm for it in this point iam gainst a merge of the 2 Runes becuase it would create some unbalance.

The accuiring mesthods or the 2 Addorns are in unbalance and all caster classes Mages and Healer or at least some Bards are realy screwed by this, because its a major issuses which effects gamplay very highly.

Hellfiren