Bought VoV but missing overseer feature

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by floofloobunny, Jan 24, 2022.

1. floofloobunny Active Member

Was under the impression I would get overseer feature with limits for non member, dont see it anywhere in claim, amongst other missing items I have a ticket for, but at least shpuld be a feature right? If not how do I get Overseer feature?
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

i think maybe the status merchant in seru has something
  3. floofloobunny Active Member

After 3rd login the quest crate showed up to claim but still wont let me use it, says i need to be a member or have the feature
  4. JanEQ Active Member

By chance, do you have the Overseer starter (An Overseer's First Agents) in your Claims under Promotions? If so, are you able to claim and use it? If it's not there, are you able to purchase the starter from the merchant in your home city or a status merchant in The Blinding or Sanctus Seru?

I just checked on a FTP account (that doesn't have any purchased xpacs) and the Overseer starter requires Account level: Gold. So apparently you will need to be a member to get or use the starter. I'm curious to know if purchasing the current xpac while not being a member will allow you to run Overseer missions.

I do know that an account that purchased the Blood of Luclin xpac and was a member was later able to run limited missions as a non-member (two instead of ten missions per day, iirc).
  5. Melkior Well-Known Member

To the best of my knowledge, and I am not certain this is right since I have always been subbed, if you bought BoL you got OS as part of that, and can run 3 quests per day (instead of 10). If you didn't get it back then, you must be a member to use the OS feature.
    Lateana likes this.
  6. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

You are correct. That is exactly how it works for my FtP accounts. On three I bought the xpack and one I didn't. The ones with the Xpack get to run three quests, the one I didn't purchase the Xpack on cannot use the Overseer.
    Melkior likes this.