Beastlords

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by ratposion, Jan 11, 2022.

1. ratposion New Member

Here is a current brake down of a parse from ACT,
    BL-917.74k
    BL-656.77K
    NEC-282.41K
    NEC-235.60k
    BRG-225.72K
    CON-147.25k
    RGR-123.03k
    DIR-103.16k
    This is the real deal people, I think we should all go BL. come on EQ, 22 deaths during this fight 20 were the BLs and still they did top DPS. Here’s another fact this is done with crap gear leveled characters put together in 2 weeks.
    WOW, this is my second post with no conversation I guess it’s time to make my BL.

2. Uguv Member

Hmm the main thing I get out of that parse is that your necros need to step it up big time, but yes BL is overpowered, as everyone knows. It's also the only way most people can meet the DPS checks of the overtuned adds
  3. ratposion New Member

Ok maybe the second on the parse BL with the top NECS on the server might get close. I’m a Dirge and I’ve played this game from the beginning, they were always overpower from the beginning but in the upper expansion they started in. This is crazy in this expansion every Raid is the same many parses BLs over mil, and let’s see that NEC you say needs to step up, maybe so to a point but that person gear was dam good where’s the BLS was crap. Like I said why have anything else defensive they heal why not just go with all Beastlords don’t need any others actually it’s seems to be headed in that direction.
  4. Uguv Member

not going to really argue that they are overpowered, but at this point in the expansion is it really worth trying to fix? They certainly don't seem to be addressing the overtuned adds in the raids, so the extra dps has to come from somewhere.
  5. oakmiser Well-Known Member

I have absolutely no data to say what they did during AoD but their addition isn't out of progression by much if at all.

If they are helping push progression on what little time left this server has then it is fine to me. It's not like trying to fit them in from the beginning, that was even worse.
  6. Winkler New Member

The ranger is doing something wrong because my ranger is in the 400's so is the conj , and Necro . so a comparison of a parse with ppl not knowing how to play their toons is nothing solid . Assassins are doing high 600's if played right , Seen dirges do 300+ . So for a class that really brings nothing to the group apart from a few temp Potency buffs 10 secs , a nerf to their DPS would be stupid because then what would they have ???
    Low DPS and nothing to offer group . the BL DPS would be lower if other toons were doing more DPS as they should i say stop complaining about a class doing better than you on a parse and learn to play the toons better because it has and is being done , hell Defilers played well are doing 300 , so really not sure what to say about this .