Astronomical material needs for temp adorns!??

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Hypnonaughty, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Hypnonaughty Member

I understand the need to inflate materials for stronger temporary adornments I do truly. The QoL concern that I would like to bring up is the fact that 600 total harvestables plus 150 fuel to make not 2 as in past but only one of the Bloodbound temp adorns is totally unreasonable. The amount of time it takes to harvest enough to create a full set for one adventurer (9,600 total common materials) is really really bad. Even the 6,400 for the Dreadfell is still bad seeing as they only produce 1 temp adorn now. And the gouging on the broker for Wild Rice and Mangos is truly out of hand now due to this. When I last looked on HoF wild rice was over 6000 platinum for a single one 2 days ago. Anyone else share these feelings? Raiders and Heroic players alilke are being overburdened by this exponential increase.
    Ambereyes, Lateana, Valan7r8 and 8 others like this.
  2. Silvered New Member

Honestly the whole crafting thing in general is a bit over the top and unless you want to spend 1/2 your life harvesting you'll need to be selling Krono for plat so you can buy the materials needed for it. I know your company loves a money grab but, this is a frustration that goes across all players and is excessive to say the least. Either give more items when crafting or reduce the amount of mats so people can afford to make or have them made. Just my 2 cents worth.
    Sanshiro and Juok like this.
  3. Juok Member

This is definitely an issue that has a few friends considering leaving the game all together. It is super difficult to obtain the minimum potency needed for the raid mobs and then pile on top the waaaay too much time or plat needed to make temp adorns needed to help raiders and H2 player obtain their needed stats? I truly hope the devs see and address this issue somehow soon.
  4. Denmum Developer

I raised concerns about this over a month ago, and was told it was intended. The ones making that decision don't tend to frequent the tradeskills forum, so you aren't likely to get more of a response from here at this time.

BUT

As with any issue that you feel strongly about, a polite and detailed /feedback in-game is a Very Good Thing as the team all gets daily email with those reports.
    Beee, Lateana, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  5. Hypnonaughty Member

Thanks @Denmum. I am fairly certain I did send feedback on this a couple weeks ago and did so again....but this time I posted the feedback to the main game thread from the feedback in game as well to have everyone see this that may or may not yet be fully aware of this issue.
  6. Jest Member

Totally agree with the OP - the material list is crazy - appreciate your reply Denmum perhaps you could point the powers that be to review this thread from some disgruntled crafters :)
    Lateana likes this.
  7. Denmum Developer

I pointed them to another thread last month when I brought it up and was given the explanation. I was also reminded to remind people about /bug, the bug forums and /feedback, so I will again push back with "please /feedback if you feel strongly" :D
    Beee, Jinksie and Breanna like this.
  8. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

I am truly mystified by this. My harvest box is overflowing with VoV mats. I've been throwing them out!

Do you mean I should be selling them?
    Denmum likes this.
  9. Denmum Developer

Sounds like some of them would be in-demand. :D
    Beee and Breanna like this.
  10. Hypnonaughty Member

Or possibly finding a local raid guild to donate them too? That is always an option as I hate the gouging I have been observing on the wild rice and Mahngavi Mangos
  11. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

There must be a shortage of ponies on HoF. Prices are not nearly so impressive on AB :(
  12. alliekats Member

if I were you I would make the shadowscream adornments tradable now since we have ones better for the new xpac. otherwise whats the point in making them if you cannot put them in you adornment boxes for the lower classmen.
    Lateana likes this.
  13. Denmum Developer

Again, such things need to go in /feedback.

Especially since such things fall to our itemization devs, not me, so all I could do is say "well, someone asked me to ask you ..." to them. That sort of thing always comes better directly from the players rather than asking me to be the go-between on all of it.
  14. Beee Well-Known Member

[IMG]

There is no /feedback ingame anymore.. so THIS is our feedback :)
  15. DENSER Well-Known Member

16. Denmum Developer

Um, that IS the /feedback in-game, you've just cropped out the empty box below it where you start typing your feedback in. That big area does work, it does get sent to a large distribution list every single day. :)
  17. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Ouch. Called out by a dev for lazy editing.
    Breanna likes this.