Weekly/Daily pitfall

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Chikkin, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I think I figured out why I was missing roots for weekly.
    This past week I was trying to save time and spread my harvesting for weekly over some days, pretty much just trying to get harvesting for daily done every day plus a little extra for weekly.

this was poorly thought out on my part :oops:
    When harvesting for daily while having weekly in journal one harvest updates both quests. So obviously if I don't harvest extras, I will just use up what I gathered for daily. When it shows I harvested everything for weekly there might be severe shortages in my bags.

Lesson from this for me (maybe others too) - harvest everything you see and don't delete anything until approaching or exceeding stacks of 800 :D
    NOT IDEAL but it is what it is
    Lateana likes this.
  2. Grandavi Active Member

I basically have every harvest for the daily/weekly in FG at 100 each just sitting. Haven't had a problem doing the weekly/daily... and I just trash anything over 100
    Chikkin likes this.
  3. Denmum Developer

If there's some daily/weekly combo where the roots you gather are insufficient, please let me know which specific daily it was so I can fix it. :p
    Lateana, Breanna and Doobius40504 like this.
  4. Netherfury Member

the one i had issue with is the wood/metal/stone daily when i had the weekly, as it would count for both but only stay for one of them