VoV advanced

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Quiarrah, Dec 14, 2021.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I'm just going to throw this out there because us crafters need to stick together.
    If anyone on THURGADIN, MAJDUL and SKYFIRE get any extra advanced books . . . Please throw them my way?
    I am also in search of the NEW TEASETS and that table DINNER setting for 10 on THURGADIN so if anyone could make those for me it would be greatly appteciated!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

They sell for literally millions of plat. Why on God's green earth would anyone give them away?
  3. elflover Well-Known Member

Ok so not being mean but I rolf'd reading this. Yes they are selling like yummy hot cakes. Q you might have better luck in couple of months when more is out there, as of now everything is new. Unless your willing to pay, like for the home depo *my pocket books hurt*.
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Yea I already bought 2 and I'm like broke. (One on sky and one on thurg) and I'm not even giving Tanto the damn time of day THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Maybe I will just quit playing for awhile after frostfell and let the bounty build up. This is fraken ridiculous!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and chattie like this.
  6. elflover Well-Known Member

From what I've read and heard I think there's chances of recipe drops from doing ts dailies, so no need to quit unless you need a break.
  7. Vichane Well-Known Member

Lawl. Chances to get the recipes in Tradeskill daily? Over here on Antonia Bayle, we're getting clumps of grass and pawn pieces instead of recipes. Some people are doing it 6 times a day to try and get the recipes.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and chattie like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I think the latest release from Denmum is (hopefully) indicating that those irritating/infuriating lacks will be remedied, but to be honest, I don't have any need (yet) for any of it, so I'm not really paying much attention to the economics of it, other than to say:

The Broker is broken and needs to be fixed (it needed to have been fixed a long damn time ago, but Somebody(TM) didn't bother to). We need to have a 100k max cap on any possible plat work-arounds, and/or do something more with in-game NPC plat sinks.

If people want to charge 87,000,000,000,000 plat or so on the Auction chat channel, let them, but leave our damn Broker alone for once. >:-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE 1OOOOOOOOO %
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Adjusted for inflation? :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Stellacious Active Member

Agent Q!

We spoke in game a couple weeks ago, since then I have collected 3 of the VoV Advanced books and am holding them as I watch for you in game.

Hope to see you soon sis!
    Stellacious :)

12. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Hey Stella! Yea I was sick for a couple weeks but I will be back!
  13. Stormkat New Member

Hi Quiarrah, mailed you a Carpenter book on Thurgadin a couple of days ago :)
  14. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Thank you hon!