Chess piece

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Praisead, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Praisead New Member

I just am hoping that there are pawn house items! I will be almost to a full chess set and can build a board for them :) !
  2. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

There are. Not that I personally have any mind; all I can get is knights :(.

But yes it is possible to assemble a complete set....
    Praisead likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

4. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I just need one more black pawn to have enough. Now to find the right tiles.
  5. Praisead New Member

I am glad to hear we can make sets :) ! The tiles can be bought during the monthly city quests and the white ones can also be bought during Frostfell if you prefer the snowy looking ones.
    Lateana likes this.
  6. Dambae Shadowfury New Member

White tiles can be obtained during the Qeynos City Festival, which, AFAIK, will be in April.
    Black tiles can be obtained during the Freeport City Festival, which, AFAIK, will be in May.
    Rattophaxe likes this.
  7. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Black marble and white tiles are also sold on the marketplace.
  8. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

At an exorbitant rate :)
  9. chattie Well-Known Member

Maybe the pawns are like the advanced books. lmao
  10. AOE1 Well-Known Member

lol. Good point.
  11. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

Too true, I now have multiple of everything except pawns. Someone out there has a sense of humour...
  12. Melkior Well-Known Member

I haven't counted total pieces, but considering you need 8 pawns and 1 or 2 of the rest, the drop rate seems off. I never really brought it up, because I'm not sure I WANT them to tinker with it. For what its worth, in addition to mutliple boards (probably 5 or so) worth of bisops, kniights, and rooks; I have received 9 white pawns and 6 black pawns. So I'm close to 1 full board but not there yet.
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I sell all my chess pieces @ 5000p on Maj'Dul when I get them, and people keep buying them /shrug.
    Melkior likes this.
  14. Melkior Well-Known Member

Nice! It really never occured to me to sell them oddly enough. I figured the market would jsut be saturated so I never looked. I may need to try that on my server. Thanks for the tip!
    Breanna likes this.