advance recipe books

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by mythicaly, Dec 30, 2021.

1. mythicaly Active Member

the crafting daily/weekkly doesnt give as many recipe books as it should. i do these 13 times a day to MAYBE get a recipe book i can use................i'm seriosly burning out
    chattie, Quillyne, Twyla and 2 others like this.
  2. Dogwood Member

They are getting back to NOT listening to the customer base. I am beginning to believe its more about the micro transactions. When you make new content adv books rare they sell for huge amounts so there are people who will spend money to buy Kronos and sell them for plat to buy such books. All this does is frustrate crafters. These books should be available for purchase after doing the TS Sig Line.
  3. mythicaly Active Member

agreed dog..........i cant afford a krono just to get adv books!
    AOE1 likes this.
  4. vlada Active Member

the books are being throttled and held back to delay progression. you didnt get any because dpg doesnt want us to have them too soon,thats all. its not clear why they decided this was a good idea
  5. mythicaly Active Member

cause their trying to loose players to burn out??
    AOE1 and Mizery like this.
  6. vlada Active Member

dont burn out. wait. the books dont drop from dailies for the most part
  7. mythicaly Active Member

not dropping from weeklys either :(
    Quillyne and AOE1 like this.
  8. vlada Active Member

i did say why
  9. mythicaly Active Member

they need to stop that
    AOE1 likes this.
  10. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

In my view they never really listened to us in the first place, tho I do give them credit, this latest expansion is probably the most aesthetically pleasing release I have seen.
    Pity they went the way they did with the crafting...its pretty lame. They have added on so many fluff systems to stats you cant craft gear and weapons that match what you find in a box at the start of an expansion. .fully adorned at that!
    Dambae Shadowfury and Lateana like this.
  11. vlada Active Member

pardon me but what is a 'fluff system to stats"?
  12. AOE1 Well-Known Member

They are rare drops from daily's but then they are rare drops from the weekly's as well. So what is your point? The whole issue is that they are RARE drops doing any of the ts quest, weekly OR daily. Maybe you should have more toons doing the daily/weekly then you may know of what you talk about. Now how do I know this? Because like some others, I keep a spread sheet on what my multiple crafters get daily and weekly.
  13. mythicaly Active Member

blah took 5 hours to do all 13 got a sage book
  14. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Consider yourself lucky. Took almost as long to do 12 and I got -0- advanced books but did get a few tinkerer's primers.
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Dogwood Member

Well to be fair the crafted items in this expansion are better than the beginning boxed gear. i also noticed mastercrafted is better than legendary for the most part. This still does not excuse the adv TS book issue.
    Dambae Shadowfury likes this.
  16. Dogwood Member

and do you get a book each time you do your 13? I am betting no.
  17. Torquem Active Member

11 daily quests a day since launch (and a weekly every week), 0 sage advanced recipe, let alone provisioner's ones. But a bunch of weaponsmith, tailor or carpenter !
  18. chattie Well-Known Member

Did they ever leave that train of thought behind? I think not
  19. mythicaly Active Member

nope but i needed the sage one
  20. Beee Well-Known Member

good discord news for next week's patch:
    [IMG]