Not A Bug VoV Preorder F&F Issue?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Cylint Nyte, Oct 29, 2021.

1. Cylint Nyte Member

First, I am not sure this is a bug. However; I recently realized we could access some of the VoV preorder items now and when I gave my other account the F&F xpac, I got a message that I could /CLAIM something upon unpacking the expansion box. /claim pulled up nothing new and this was true even when I logged back in (after going to character select), and then when I went all the way to desktop.

Is there supposed to be something claimable right now with the F&F shareable item? If so, what is it? Also, does the standard F&F come with the pet? I am never certain about these things. Thanks!
  2. Telepath Active Member

You should be able to claim the dino pet already. It comes with all versions of the pre-order.
  3. Caith Developer

That message is displayed whenever an account has a feature added to the account while in game, the feature that was added when you opened the Family and Friends box on your alternate account was the beta access feature, there is nothing actually in your /claims for that.
  4. Cylint Nyte Member

Ah, makes sense. Thanks for replying!
  5. Brailyn Member

Somewhat necro, sorry, but doesn't the token, after xpac launch, give access to the standard expansion, which comes with a character boost? I am not seeing anything.
  6. Caith Developer

The Visions of Vetrovia Gift: Visions of Vetrovia Standard Expansion Access, gives just that. Access to the Visions of Vetrovia expansion. The Visions of Vetrovia Gift: Level 120 Heroic Character Boost, is a separate claimable item that the purchaser of the F&F version claims and transfers on its own.
    Breanna likes this.