Coming soon to a house and guild hall near YOU!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Chikkin, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

No with Niami on our side you can bet on we get anything she ever asked for herself , as long as it is doable , and the same goes for anything we would like .
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

We've been clamoring for more slots in the stupid Personal Fuel Depots for eons, it seems; for whatever peculiar reason (forcing us to get a Guild Hall with those pricey Depots? Forcing us to use crafting stuff in the cities? I don't get it), they introduced them as a Personal thing waaay after the early Tiers, so they knew we'd need more than 50 slots. X-P And I have every bit of faith that Denmum will still be stumping (sorry ;->) for us no matter what our demands, if they're not too ridiculous (what Schmet said; teach me to respond before reading all the replies). ;)

Uwk
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Question , are there going to be housing depots on the Market place ?, people on Kaladim and Tarinax would buy those .
    Pretty please can we have some .
  4. nooz Where is my cat nip err I mean nap!

You know when there's demand for house depots on market I am sure they will supply when people want to spend real currency but seriously why need 20k of something that is rarely use... its okay to toss out or place on broker for copper on the plat... let us not go bat stuff crazy hoarding season one though nine :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o_O You are welcome to an opinion on that subject , nooz , but don't expect everybody to share that opinion and don't be surprised if people think your insane .
    I would never toss out my precious housing items , are you mad .
    I love decorating and much rather have a depot to share my furniture with my alts when buy 10 prestige houses for a lot more cash to hold my supplies of building blocks , pets , plushies and furniture ( each large house only holds 900 items , 1000 if you find a Sage to make you an expander ) .

Next time you clean your bags , can I have your housing stuff ? ;)
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh, if I trusted the stability of the Dungeons during a server merge or Consolidation or Whatever, I'd get more of those for storing house stuff in; 2000 slots! Makes your mouth water! :D

As it is, I'll only trust them to accept stuff I can make again, not anything irreplaceable. :-/

Uwk
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I agree with you on that one Uwkete , the only problem is , there are no personal Dungeons on Kaladim or Tarinax .
    I spend hours loading up Dungeons on the live servers , having fun decorating them just for myself :D .
    It's nice being able to see the items the way they look once put down ( pictures will never be the same )
    I never knew that you can have more than one person use such a dungeon until Niami put up her housing dungeons on the Test server .
    A depot would make things simply faster , grab a stack of dividers or tiles and just drop them in .
  8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I think I need a HOME DEPOT! Can anyone make me one on Sky?
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What does it take? :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  10. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I don't know. Haven't even seen the recipes but I'm sure it's a RARE.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.
  11. elflover Well-Known Member

No not just a rare, 3- 2 tsavorite and 1 aligned ore. Its why its so pricy from the broker and even if you bought just the rares still.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Hartay like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Feh, that's what I'm worried about with this new Depot, that it'll be out of reach for anyone who isn't a (rich) level 125. :(

Uwk
    Quiarrah, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  13. Marae Well-Known Member

I am desperate to find the recipe for the house items depot. I know it's in the Advanced Vetrovian Tinkerer's Volume V, but where the heck do you get that? I'm seriously worried it's only from doing the crafting dailies or worse, weeklies, in Forlorn Gist, and I do those religiously on my two characters who can, but this could take forever if that's the only way to get it. Please tell me there's a vendor somewhere that I just haven't found yet? Or something? I've seen them on the broker for an astronomical sum, so they must be extremely rare. And the crafted items are also exorbitantly expensive. I can't tell you how disappointing this has been, to have my hopes raised so high, and then dashed so thoroughly. So frustrating. :(
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm very disappointed to. If its that big of a pain... I'll never have one.
  15. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It drops in the VoV tradeskill missions. And as more of them get out there, they'll show up on the broker. Your best bet if you don't want to wait is to ask in the Crafting channel for someone who has the recipe and see if they'll craft it for you... generally you provide the rares, the fuel costs, and a tip... and it's way cheaper than buying the finished item on the broker for any crafted item.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

/snort Our national debt in RL is way cheaper than buying anything on the Brokers these days. :-/

Uwk
    Geroblue and Tkia like this.
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Yeah the 'I'm gonna retire on this plat' syndrome on the broker selling adv level 10 gear for thousands of plat.
  18. Fizzles Inapinch New Member

Awesome now my broker won't be so full