VoV TS reward

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Doobius40504, Dec 16, 2021.

1. Doobius40504 Active Member

A lot of people talking about how scarce the Advanced Tradeskill books are so I just wanted to show that at least once in my weekly quests I got an advanced book. Mostly mount stuff. But still, a worthy reward.
    Thanks Mum!!
    [IMG]
  2. Dogwood Member

Well considering people ate running several alts through and the broker has very few adv books on it, the drop rates are still very rare. This should not be the case for advance profession books what good is crafting when it takes a random drop to get them?
    Doobius40504 and Quiarrah like this.
  3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

My sentiments EXACTLY!!
    Doobius40504 likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Since I have 13 level 125 crafters, I expect it will be a while before I am sticking books on the broker. YMMV.
    Breanna and Doobius40504 like this.
  5. Indabuff Active Member

Well at this point with 11 crafters being run through I have gotten 3 recipe books for my crafters in all this time. Strange thing though it seems on Isle of Refuge the drop rates are much different. They seem to drop there at an amazing rate. Took a look in the broker and noticed one name selling an oddly large amount of recipe books. Quite a few actually and far more than the numbers would support here on live servers.
    Doobius40504 likes this.
  6. Indabuff Active Member

I did not make that clear....I looked on my broker on the live server. It may be that they are being imported.
    Doobius40504 likes this.