Fixed Internally Bloodbound Rune of Withering is missing

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Eufelia, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Eufelia Member

As stated in the title it seems the aforementioned Rune seems to be missing.
    I have finished all possible solo shiny collections and gotten the counterpart Bloodbound Rune of the Tainted Blade. I would like confirmation if it is indeed missing or dropping somewhere else.

Kind regards,
    Eufelia
    Priority, Twyla, Drona and 2 others like this.
  2. Drona Well-Known Member

Ideally we would want these two runes merged so that it has both spells and combat art effect on one. Its only half effective for hybrid classes.

thanks
    Priority and Twyla like this.
  3. Destroytherunn3r New Member

Bump for this. Did all the overland collections, not from there but ended up with the CA one. Can we get a response about this rune? Nothing in patch notes either.
  4. Miragian Well-Known Member

Just call it "Bloodbound Rune of the Withering Blade" and have it effect both spells and CA's.
  5. Eufelia Member

Got a response to the request:
    According to Accendo ->

Word from the team is the item is in game and you haven't gotten to the part where it drops just yet. One of the lead designers is adamantly saying he specifically ensured it was in game and there to be discovered.
  6. morderir Active Member

welll... the panda version is still missing ?
  7. Bludd Well-Known Member

theres no panda version.
    to get the void etched one you have to kill all the names in brawl
  8. morderir Active Member

i really would like a explanation .....
  9. Denebi Member

What I don't understand is that at the time of the award we didn't have the choice between whispering or tainted as it was done in previous expansions.
    The mages are not at the party on this extension it is demoralizing
  10. Taled Well-Known Member

You haven't had the 'choice between' them in several expansions.

The reward is in game, but the place it is rewarded is too deep in progression and the dev team has stated they are looking at moving to an earlier point to make it more accessible and at an even playing field with the physical version.
  11. Miragian Well-Known Member

Something, something, raid mobs or some such I think?

That said, I guess they don't want to combine them so that hybrid classes don't have jsut half their stuff benifiting from one or the other.
  12. Caith Developer

This item is in game, however the Bloodbound Rune of the Tainted Blade was added significantly earlier in the progression then it should have been. We have moved the Bloodbound Rune of Withering from it's progression place and placed it in a more comparable location for the next patch.
    Bludd likes this.