Forever Quest Open Recruitment

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Cheddarmeister, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Cheddarmeister New Member

Are you an OCD questing completionist, twitchy shiney collector, or do you think of Achievements like Pokemon and "gotta get them all"? Are you a veteran player looking to return to the game and start anew, reliving the classic content and throwbacks to EQ1? We may be the guild for you!

We are a max level (350) guild that has a T3 Guild Hall at the Antonica Docks with all essential amenities (including those for Free2Play folks). We are a family friendly guild, with a casual playing style and players from any timezone are welcome. We have over 100 members and 50+ accounts, including a playerbase from North America, as well as Europe. We also have a Discord channel where we can post quest information, and utilize voice chat for grouping (if desired).

Now that the holidays are upon us, we are looking to expand our family. While quests are our main thing, we try to have something for everyone. We have weekly events for grouping that are completely optional and we are starting to hit the brand new expansion's content to get us ready to start doing Heroics. Come join us!

Sunday 8pm EST - Nostalgia Grouping.
    Join us in EQ1 on FV server as we fully embrace the nostalgia of where it all began!
    Tuesday 7pm EST - Heroics Grouping
    Come group up with our 120s and knock out some heroic missions and instances
    Friday 8pm EST - Lowbie Progression Grouping.
    Currently we are level locked at 30 and reliving classic EQ2 dungeons and early HQs together.

We will always be open for recruitment as we can never turn away someone that loves to quest and is a nice person. Seriously, no other requirements! Any interested players can reach out to myself (Cheddarmeister), Howdan, Granitbrow or Evangel for membership.
  2. dorotea Well-Known Member

Server is Antonia Bayle,
  3. redhairss New Member

This sounds like my kind of guild, i am literally a noob just now deciding to get into EQ2 for the first time i would love to join you guys!