eq2Wire Quest List

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by iamvegano, Dec 8, 2021.

1. iamvegano Active Member

Hi, is anyone experiencing an inability to see their quests? I used to be able to view my character and then when I clicked on quests it would show my active ones and when I clicked on the button on the right, I could see all of them.. I now see neither.

So I am wondering if it is just me or maybe there is a problem? The other button options seem to work fine.
    https://u.eq2wire.com/quests/active/446696679112
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

Working fine for me. If you're expecting to see new expansion quests that data is probably not yet available on Census so I'm not sure how much of that you'd see currently. Either way if the problem persists you need to either post on those forums or contact Feldon directly.
    iamvegano likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

This would be a Feldon question. there's a Contact link on the EQ2U site.
    iamvegano likes this.
  4. iamvegano Active Member

Mine was working fine or yours

Thank you, I have filled out the form now :)
  5. Sunlei Well-Known Member

EQ2 wire website as of today says they are unable to connect to census anymore. We've started a post on /bug forum to request help. I think EQ2U is a very important Fan website to most EQ players.

message on their website- maybe one of you guys who sits on the discord with devs will speak up, thank you.

"""As of 8:20pm PST, Daybreak Games have redirected Census.DaybreakGames.com to www.DaybreakGames.com. This change prevents Census from working for EverQuest II, DC Universe Online, and Planetside 2. If you have any means of politely raising this issue with the company, you may with to do so at this time. Thanks!""
  6. iamvegano Active Member

Note, I do not see the box or any list.. Anyway, I have sent a ticket to the website for support. I didn't mean to take up the eq2 community time :)
    [IMG]