Tishan Lockbox Gear Adorns Missing?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Krizani, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Krizani Active Member

I have been busy upgrading gear for my alt army. Earlier today I did a couple of them and the lockbox gear had adorns when they got into my inventory like usual which I then swapped around.

Tonight when I got the gear for my brigand, the chain stuff, there were no adorns on any of the gear. Neither the armor or jewelry, etc. It was kind of startling. Is this intended?

TIA for any helpful info!
  2. Krizani Active Member

So nobody else is having this issue? I'd love to know so I could bug it if necessary or just deal if it's just me.
  3. kloree Member

try putting them on your toon the adorns for me only showed up when I equipped the item
  4. Krizani Active Member

That was a great idea... but... darn, no dice. The adorns from a couple of days ago are all fine on the characters I got equipped. This seems to be a new situation.
  5. Virtuosity Active Member

unadorn the 'apparently' adornless item from tishans box
  6. Krizani Active Member

Sorry to be Madame No, but... no luck there either. Based on the responses it seems it's not a widespread problem. It stays a mystery.
  7. Krizani Active Member

OOOKAY then! Mea culpa. I was trying to find the adorns on the wrong armor. Sigh. I sort of came to standing at the panda and went "uh, oh". I will blame missing and damaged brain cells - true, but a feeble reason all the same, sigh. Thanks to all who tried to help!